• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ghost Guns & "The Internet Loophole"

allen-1

NES Member
Ghost guns are great, unfortunately you can't see them and some people just don't believe in them, but they are out there.

If you manage to find the internet loophole, embrace it because it will be gone soon. Most of us have been searching for it for years, but sadly never found it.

That sounds and looks like an ATF "Netting" operation. Remember they will go to any expense and means to screw someone over, then tell the world how they made the country safer by taking these "Right Winged Radicals" out of circulation. TRUST NO ONE!!!

At least the pricing on the site is easy to manage payable in BTC or crypto only. Seems legit. Maybe they accept EverGrow.

I say scam site, based upon the website being written in Amazon Chinese. "Amazon Chinese" being the primary language of vendors selling made of chineseium garbage knock offs on Amazon. Its a sub-dialect of google translate. In any case, I feel like the ATF would have a better honeypot. Even Pooh wouldn't buy from that site.

Ghost guns are great, unfortunately you can't see them and some people just don't believe in them, but they are out there.

Please stop. You're making our whole community look like a bunch of inbred lunatics.

Ghost guns are for shooting ghosts. Period. The guns themselves aren't ghosts and it's ridiculous to claim otherwise.

Please stop. You're making our whole community look like a bunch of inbred lunatics.

Ghost guns are for shooting ghosts. Period. The guns themselves aren't ghosts and it's ridiculous to claim otherwise.
Well then we need better marketing. It sounds like the guns are ghosts. But who am I to disagree with that, I can't prove it because I can't see them. Maybe we need to rename them to ghost hunting guns? Are the the same ones with the backpacks they used in Ghostbusters? Cuz I really would love to have one of those.

Well then we need better marketing. It sounds like the guns are ghosts. But who am I to disagree with that, I can't prove it because I can't see them. Maybe we need to rename them to ghost hunting guns? Are the the same ones with the backpacks they used in Ghostbusters? Cuz I really would love to have one of those.

I have 3 of those ghostbuster ones at home (w/proton packs). My kids went through a phase. Anyway, they don't work, even with fresh batteries. The house is still lousy with ghosts, which is why I had to go the ghost gun route. The problem with shooting ghosts is you have no idea when you hit them, and if I'm not mistaken the ammo is just regular stuff so it really Fs up the drywall and pisses off the neighbors.

So the guns we bury with people don't become ghosts with them? Did the other thread lie to me?

Did you seriously think a gun could become a ghost just because you stuck it in the ground for a little while? Sounds silly now, right? No, that's how you get zombie guns. Or did you think that zombiemax ammo would run in normal guns?

I have 3 of those ghostbuster ones at home (w/proton packs). My kids went through a phase. Anyway, they don't work, even with fresh batteries. The house is still lousy with ghosts, which is why I had to go the ghost gun route. The problem with shooting ghosts is you have no idea when you hit them, and if I'm not mistaken the ammo is just regular stuff so it really Fs up the drywall and pisses off the neighbors.

1641245923731.png

If you go to the site and you're not up on the latest patches or malware blocker, you will get a really nice keylogger running on your computer, collecting your info and passwords.

If you manage to find the internet loophole, embrace it because it will be gone soon. Most of us have been searching for it for years, but sadly never found it.
That's what the loophole is for. You step through the loophole and communicate with the ghosts of guns you sold that you wished you hadn't. Spirit world n all.

Even if it is a chinese company. The lettered agency would be tacking all shipments for sure. This is the bait. Remember, if something is too good to be true. Her dick is probly bigger than yours

I can say that I found a site that is not just a trap by one of the 3-letter agencies. They sell unlicensed nuclear accelerators to replace those knock off proton packs you've been using. Totally legit. Probably.

BTW...what kind of a rube thinks a ghost gun IS a ghost, not made for shooting ghosts? I mean. do they think Deer Guns are made out of hooves and antlers? Duh.

Back
Top Bottom