Ghost Guns new threat

"One company that makes the parts for a do-it-yourself AR-15, a military-style assault rife that has been used in many mass shootings,"

WTF????

"It's legal, but it's almost like a loophole in the law," Port Orange Police Chief Thomas Grimaldi told the Daytona Beach News-Journal"

So it's legal, but I wish it wasn't............ [rolleyes]

don't give the site the clicks.

Long story short, "guns are bad, people are making scary guns and there's no .gov oversight, wahhh"

I knew they were going to start going after 80% lowers sooner or later. ****ing idiots thinking Joe Gonnashootsomebody is sitting in his basement milling up 80% lowers to then go out and kill people with. Naturally, let's ban all the things!

The left's base is all fired up because of the election. They're trying to channel some of that

The Democrats are busy blaming the "deplorables" for losing the election last Tuesday instead of doing the necessary work to analyze why they lost and how they can get more people to vote for them next time.

Hint: one big reason was that they resurrected the corpse of gun control from the closet they stuffed it in after the '94 midterms and made it a major plank of their party platform again.

I had a ghost gun once. But I could never actually see it.

I was gonna use it to bust a Casper in some homie's ass.

I wish that there were some reporters who had integrity left.

Amanda Black, the company's manager, said they used to make aluminum railings, but found that making the untraceable gun parts was a booming business.

I'm sure that the company's manager directly stated that "we found that making untraceable gun parts was much more profitable, so we decided to do that instead." [angry]

I wish that there were some reporters who had integrity left.

I'm sure that the company's manager directly stated that "we found that making untraceable gun parts was much more profitable, so we decided to do that instead." [angry]

This is why you never talk to the media unless you've had training in media interaction, and sometimes not even then.

You know if the NY Times did this story, it would be honest, fair and balanced. Because they've rededicated themselves to. . . hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The Democrats are busy blaming the "deplorables" for losing the election last Tuesday instead of doing the necessary work to analyze why they lost and how they can get more people to vote for them next time.

Hint: one big reason was that they resurrected the corpse of gun control from the closet they stuffed it in after the '94 midterms and made it a major plank of their party platform again.

Hint #2 - Hillary Clinton let slip the truth for once, she actually let a number of people realize that she considers them "deplorable".
Hint #3 - Anyone who knows anything at all about computers realizes that this isn't about "emails", it's about running an insecure server that's hosting classified information, in violation of just about every bit of common sense and protocol you can imagine. And the current administration let it go with a feeble justification of "no intent". The statutes for exposing classified information don't require intent.
Hint #3 - Benghazi.
Hint #4 - The Rust Belt - "We're going to put coal producers out of business"

This was a HUGE FCK YOU to the Clintons and to Washington.

Hint #3 - Anyone who knows anything at all about computers realizes that this isn't about "emails", it's about running an insecure server that's hosting classified information, in violation of just about every bit of common sense and protocol you can imagine. And the current administration let it go with a feeble justification of "no intent". The statutes for exposing classified information don't require intent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-information-will-cite-hillary-clintons-case/

A Marine Corps officer who has been locked in a legal battle with his service after self-reporting that he improperly disseminated classified information will use Hillary Clinton’s email case to fight his involuntary separation from the service, his lawyer said.

Maj. Jason Brezler’s case has been tied up in federal court since he sued the service in December 2014. He became a cause celebre among some members of Congress, Marine generals and military veterans after he sent a classified message using an unclassified Yahoo email account to warn fellow Marines in southern Afghanistan about a potentially corrupt Afghan police chief. A servant of that police official killed three Marines and severely wounded a fourth 17 days later, on Aug. 10, 2012, opening fire with a Kalashnikov rifle in an insider attack.

Then there's this:

Feds have seized hundreds of homemade guns in undercover operations

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-ghostgunsss-wre0033378810-20161113-photo.html

550x309

Whoyagonnacall? A-T-F!

Seems it's not an issue of the ghost gun but an unlicensed manf. If that photo is right, unlicensed suppressor manf' as well possibly. Nothing to do with 80% or 0% receivers.

that's what happens when you infringe on and oppress civil rights...would have been easier to keep things above board if they left people alone. you reap what ye sow...

Back
Top Bottom