• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ghost gun

Want
a5enagyq.jpg

Sent from my barely functioning EVO running a horribly unstable beta of CM 10.3

They are $105 on Aero's website. Any chance one of our GB FFLs want to step to the plate to help bring us this at a discount? I'd be all over it for no good reason. http://aeroprecisionusa.com/lower-receivers/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-special-edition-ghost.html

It's the anti-ghostgun ghost gun
"All Lower Receivers will only be shipped to approved FFL holders. Please enter the name and phone number of your local dealer so that we can obtain their FFL. Please do not enter your FFL's shipping address when checking out. We will obtain that information from the FFL.

• To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us at: 253-272-1168 or [email protected]
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21."

Seems like an awful lot of laws for something deLeon seems to think I can print up with my Dell A920 ink jet.
30422071-2-440-overview-1.gif

I thought this was going to be a thread showing De Leon's vid. I'm very happy to see I was wrong. As for the lower, love it. [laugh]

They are $105 on Aero's website. Any chance one of our GB FFLs want to step to the plate to help bring us this at a discount? I'd be all over it for no good reason. http://aeroprecisionusa.com/lower-receivers/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver-special-edition-ghost.html

Yeah I would buy this in a group for no good reason other than I might try my first build in the next 30 years and this is cool.

I think the Ghost Gun was originally created in 1990 for the all time classic movie Ghost Dad. However, they didn't put it in the movie because it didn't make sense for Bill Cosby's character to tote a gun around in a feel good family comedy. They only made two and apparently De Leon has one and the other is unaccounted for. I don't want to get too technical but it can shoot all that ammo in half a second because it uses Ghost time which is different than real time. Everyone has been tight lip sinced the early 1990s on who invented the .30 caliber magazine but Cosby stated in an interview with a brick wall that is defintely wasn't him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099654/

- - - Updated - - -

He has a Ghost Gun. 30 laser blasts in a half a second.
buhe5e8a.jpg

Fired from my HTC One X+ with high capacity storage

I thought the Predator was badass but after seeing Danny Glover beat one a fight I was less impressed.

I think the Ghost Gun was originally created in 1990 for the all time classic movie Ghost Dad. However, they didn't put it in the movie because it didn't make sense for Bill Cosby's character to tote a gun around in a feel good family comedy. They only made two and apparently De Leon has one and the other is unaccounted for. I don't want to get too technical but it can shoot all that ammo in half a second because it uses Ghost time which is different than real time. Everyone has been tight lip sinced the early 1990s on who invented the .30 caliber magazine but Cosby stated in an interview with a brick wall that is defintely wasn't him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099654/

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the Predator was badass but after seeing Danny Glover beat one a fight I was less impressed.
I love the films but thought the same. But its Hollywood and he was Danny Glover lol....

Fired from my HTC One X+ with high capacity storage

Back
Top Bottom