• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ghost Gun Mill

Garys

NES Member

Only no guns found. At least no complete firearms and i can't tell if those are finished receivers or not. Maybe they meet the federal definition.

I don't get it. If the guy is selling illegal guns, has half a brain AND wants to make a profit, he's selling them for $900-1,000 each.

I'm betting some dirtbag could get a peese-on-da-street for less than a grand, no?

Lmao, there is a $99 ender 3 printer in the photo.

This dude just so happened to own a 3D printer and they tossed that into the photo. Freaking nuts. I'm surprised they also didn't include every bottle of glue in the house as other evidence.

Big question now though is, what prompted the search warrant?

as he was booked on a charge of possession of 3 grams of fentanyl - i would presume a sting operation with this braniac individual selling an 80% lower self made glock lower to a police informant for 3 grams of fentanyl. as i see a gram goes for a $100 - so it would make sense.

0 pity for him, btw.

Last edited:
Saw Gene Lavanchy on 25 just say that 3d printed ghost guns can go through metal detectors.

He wasnt lying. They can go through a metal detector.... along with knives, pressure cookers, swords, and whatever else . if the operator does their job, they will find the scary item .

But fools here this shit and think itll pass through undetected.

as he was booked on a charge of possession of 3 grams of fentanyl - i would presume a sting operation with this braniac individual selling an 80% lower self made glock lower to a police informant for 3 grams of fentanyl. as i see a gram goes for a $100 - so it would make sense.

0 pity for him, btw.

Good bet, and better than the thought of a sting set up just for 80% frames (which he apparently wasn't charged for).

Weird booking though. What's the difference between: "unlawful possession of ammunition and possession of ammunition"

This dude just so happened to own a 3D printer and they tossed that into the photo. Freaking nuts. I'm surprised they also didn't include every bottle of glue in the house as other evidence.

In his kitchen cabinet I am sure he had numerous glassine baggies, and in the trash several discarded glassine baggies containing remnants of some sandwich like substance.

They made note of the "high capacity magazines" but yet no charge for that? I was originally thinking he doesn't have a LTC or FID as they are charging him with the ammo but didn't add the "high cap mag". So most likely everything will get tossed/dropped but the fentanyl charges.

Saw Gene Lavanchy on 25 just say that 3d printed ghost guns can go through metal detectors.

How many rounds is that plastic barrel good for?
Can we make non-metal cartridges? I don't mean the bullet, I mean the bullet AND the casing.

Didn't we have this fear mongering bullshit about plastic guns and metal detectors when Glocks hit the street?

Can we make non-metal cartridges? I don't mean the bullet, I mean the bullet AND the casing.

Didn't we have this fear mongering bullshit about plastic guns and metal detectors when Glocks hit the street?
a carbon fiber barrel could probably take a reduced 9mm load, but not in a glock format, that is not possible. fire chamber would have to be quite massive.

Glock 7. Thank God they banned it, super scary.

Ghost Guns is a sexy anti gun phrase. Just like "Assault Rifle", "Assault Weapon", "Mac 10", "High Capacity Magazine" "Killer Bullets", and of course the ever popular "Uzi."

Oh, I forgot the "Shoulder Thing That Goes Up!"

All of which have been used at one time or another as scare headlines by the anti gun groups and their running dog lackeys in the Fake Stream Media.

Notice the charges.....nothing about the "ghost guns"

The ATF is Inflating ‘Ghost Gun’ Statistics to Secure More Funding From Congress By TTAG Contributor -May 24, 202250

he Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is counting the number of Google searches for “ghost guns” claiming that the data supports their theory that homemade firearms are skyrocketing in popularity among criminals. The “ghost gun” crisis, which the ATF itself ginned up, appears to be nothing more than the agency’s latest and most desperate attempt to increase its dwindling budget.

The ATF’s newfound use of internet search trends as a crimefighting tool was revealed in a recently released 306-page report titled: “National Firearms Commerce and Trafficking Assessments: Firearms in Commerce.”

I still wanna know what a shoulder thing that goes up is.

I've got side-folders, underfolders, telescopers. I guess there are OLD shotgun systems with over-folders. Those go up. But talk about the rarity of anything.

Maybe she had just watched Terminator II in preparation for the Tucker interview.

I still wanna know what a shoulder thing that goes up is.

I've got side-folders, underfolders, telescopers. I guess there are OLD shotgun systems with over-folders. Those go up. But talk about the rarity of anything.

Maybe she had just watched Terminator II in preparation for the Tucker interview.
a predator. :)
"more reminiscent of the shoulder-mounted plasma caster from the Predator films."

Ghost Guns is a sexy anti gun phrase. Just like "Assault Rifle", "Assault Weapon", "Mac 10", "High Capacity Magazine" "Killer Bullets", and of course the ever popular "Uzi."

Oh, I forgot the "Shoulder Thing That Goes Up!"

All of which have been used at one time or another as scare headlines by the anti gun groups and their running dog lackeys in the Fake Stream Media.
With the footnote that unlike all the other terms you mentioned, the often-abused and breathlessly-screeched terms "Assault Rifle," "Mac 10" (sic), and "Uzi" actually have technical definitions. "Ghost Guns" is a catchall for lumping 3D-printed and other home-builds in with the vast quantities of manufactured firearms with defaced serial numbers used in crimes for the purpose of deceiving the public.

Back
Top Bottom