Ghost Gun Mill

Feel free to be THAT guy.

I'd love to see a case where an upstanding citizen that is simply building firearms for his own use and is following all local, state and federal laws, gets jammed up with a massive raid, all the media hype, only to find out that he was completely legal in all respects. Maybe the embarrassment to ATF, etc would get them to tone it down a little.

Yeah. Right.

I'd love to see a case where an upstanding citizen that is simply building firearms for his own use and is following all local, state and federal laws, gets jammed up with a massive raid, all the media hype, only to find out that he was completely legal in all respects. Maybe the embarrassment to ATF, etc would get them to tone it down a little.

I'm an upstanding citizen that builds firearms for my own use following all local, state and federal laws. I'm pretty sure that if I get raided by the ATF it's going to cost me thousands to an attorney simply to keep my ass out of jail, (after the initial arrest/incarceration).

Don't take my comment to mean I want to see someone f***ed over by the system.

What I *want* is for the enemy to start making mistakes and one mistake would be to pile bogus charges on a person that isn't vulnerable.

Despite your interest in building firearms, I tend to doubt you're dealing drugs or pimping prostitutes on the side. The fact that you (likely) aren't is perhaps pretty decent armor AGAINST getting jammed up by the AFT. They need that leverage to get the Ghost Gun headline. Then put you away from completely unrelated, but illegal stuff.

I missed this story when it first came out. Wow, the pearl clutching in the original video! Holy crap.

71MLpmavuXL.jpg

Customer review.
B2534B9B-A09B-4441-9F5F-D75E8E66418A.jpeg

The court sentenced the North Kingstown man to one year in prison and a three-year suspended sentence on two counts of manufacture and possession of a ghost gun produced by a 3D printing process.

That doesn't sound like an actual law.

Is it illegal in Rhode Island to manufacture a firearm for one's personal use, specifically using a 3d printer?

I feel as though the charges were paraphrased by someone to sound more malevolent...

That doesn't sound like an actual law.

Is it illegal in Rhode Island to manufacture a firearm for one's personal use, specifically using a 3d printer?

I feel as though the charges were paraphrased by someone to sound more malevolent...

Well I'll be dipped in s**t.

(e) No person shall manufacture, sell, offer to sell, transfer, purchase, possess, or have under his or her control a ghost gun or an undetectable firearm or any firearm produced by a 3D printing process. Any person convicted of violating this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment of not more than ten (10) years, or by a fine up to ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or both and except for a first conviction under this section shall not be afforded the provisions of suspension or deferment of sentence, probation, nor fine. These provisions shall not apply to federally licensed manufacturers (FLN) pursuant to Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) regulations.

Guy talked himself into jail
Police said that during the traffic stop, Dailey admitted that he had two 3D-printed handguns at his home in North Kingstown. Detectives found and seized two complete 3D printed ghost gun copies of a 9mm Glock 17 semi-automatic handgun, three defective 3D printed Glock 17 frames, a 3D printer, a laptop and a box of 9mm ammunition.

Roadside advice

"At the time, officers from the Warwick Police Department acted on a tip that Dailey was in possession of a ghost gun and conducted a traffic stop on his car. "

IF there actually was a tip, cheese eating rat.

In actuality, probably no tip and a very bogus car stop.

would that go in the kitchen or the bathroom?
The reading room. There's a ton of pictures on the walls in there. She'd find it randomly while dusting or some s**t and I would then hear my name, my proper name, not the diminutive version or a nickname. If I also hear my middle name, I'll know I went too far. (You know you're in trouble when you hear first and middle names together...)

The reading room. There's a ton of pictures on the walls in there. She'd find it randomly while dusting or some s**t and I would then hear my name, my proper name, not the diminutive version or a nickname. If I also hear my middle name, I'll know I went too far. (You know you're in trouble when you hear first and middle names together...)

And if you ever hear/see your full name in the media as First Middle Last, you're going to prison for the rest of your natural life.

Back
Top Bottom