Ghost Gun Arrest (And Drugs)

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
"7-9-19 — Springfield — State police arrested a 33-year-old city man, found to be in possession of a so-called “ghost-gun” and a large amount of illegal narcotics in his car Tuesday night, following a traffic stop at Union and Oak streets. Ghost guns, state police said, are not legally manufactured and cannot be traced. (Massachusetts State Police / Twitter)"

Springfield man, arrested by state police on drug and firearm charges, tells woman on cellphone, ‘Baby I’m going to jail!’

80 percent guns will be illegal here by 2020 I predict and federally by 2021. Stupid lawmakers will go full retard on this issue shortly imo.

80 percent guns will be illegal here by 2020 I predict and federally by 2021. Stupid lawmakers will go full retard on this issue shortly imo.

This may happen, but it is harder than it seems. There has to be some legal definition of a firearm, and drawing the line is not so easy. If they just change it to 75%, then there will be kits that are only slightly harder to build. And if they change it to 20%, then a shovel with hole drilled in it is an AK-47.

I am a bit concerned about what eventually come of this. But so far, the plans I have heard to "close the 80% loophole" have been made by people who don't know how machining works. And they have been inadvertently proposing rules that would define every solid chunk of metal as a gun.

Why do these MA State knobs procure false or partial truths? Federally and locally “ghost guns” are absolutely legally manufactured. If only they would add the facts that they have to be registered within 7 days of completetion in these news articles. Yup, they’re all going tonic clonic on this.

So you're saying get your 80% lowers and frames now while the gettin's good?

Yeah. Already been there. Did that. Almost a year ago. ROFL!!! Fun to build. Interesting. No other reason.

And thanks stupid NES software that necro-threaded a bunch of other ghost gun threads. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom