Ghislaine Maxwell testimony will be unsealed today at 9 AM. Get your forks ready, this will be good.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
"Maxwell...denied that she and Bill Clinton – who is among the rich and powerful men who interacted with Epstein – were together on an island with the late sex offender."

According to Maxwell, Virginia Giuffre: "has told [lies] and one of lies she told was that President Clinton was on the island where I was present. Absolutely 1,000% that is a flat-out total fabrication and lie."

So, as it pertains to Slick Willy, Maxwell says it's a lie, he's not involved, or at least was never there when she was.

“Would it be fair to say that President Clinton and Jeffrey are friends?” Giuffre’s lawyers asked.

“I wouldn’t be able to characterize it like that, no,” Maxwell said.
Fine ... what about the other 1000 rich and powerful pedophiles?

I wasnt expecting much, so far I am not disappointed. NES, I am counting on you to update this thread.

01bmf

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Stowed away in the hold of the Irish Rover
I like the: "I believe" followed by: "that is a lie"

If she knows that is a lie, then she doesn't "believe", she knows. Right?
Seems like sound logic to me. There are no surprises here. Powerful people get away with every despicable act imaginable. The end. There are no “good ones.” Only those that are a bit more careful than others.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For what it's worth she's denied her own involvement in messing around with the girls despite mountains of girls testifying that she was also a participant so it's not a shock that she'd deny, deny, deny anything.

Echoes of:
"I want you to listen to me... I'm going to say this again, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky... These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people."

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Seems like sound logic to me. There are no surprises here. Powerful people get away with every despicable act imaginable. The end. There are no “good ones.” Only those that are a bit more careful than others.
that's another crack in the facade of "justice". If this shit keeps up, proles may start getting thoughts that all this huge government and pricey lawyers are not worth it.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what it's worth she's denied her own involvement in messing around with the girls despite mountains of girls testifying that she was also a participant so it's not a shock that she'd deny, deny, deny anything.

Echoes of:
"I want you to listen to me... I'm going to say this again, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky... These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people."
I think it's less about her fear of getting in trouble and more about her fear of getting suicided that prevented her from releasing any actual substantive details.

Billy, on the other hand, is a master liar who stared a grand jury in the eyes and convinced them that the word "is" is contextual.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Maxwell...denied that she and Bill Clinton – who is among the rich and powerful men who interacted with Epstein – were together on an island with the late sex offender."

According to Maxwell, Virginia Giuffre: "has told [lies] and one of lies she told was that President Clinton was on the island where I was present. Absolutely 1,000% that is a flat-out total fabrication and lie."

So, as it pertains to Slick Willy, Maxwell says it's a lie, he's not involved, or at least was never there when she was.

“Would it be fair to say that President Clinton and Jeffrey are friends?” Giuffre’s lawyers asked.

Barely knew each other I'm sure.
1603410005207.png

1603410088233.png

EvilDragon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It's a strange nothingburger. Some of the redactions have been figured out, including Marvin Minsky. Why does he keep coming up? Thousands of people went on the plane, yet he went at most once out of a conference. I'm almost ready to believe a conspiracy theory in a smear campaign via Epstein.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any chance Biden had a visit to Pedo Island?
Zero.

He gropes women and girls on national television, and his supporters denies that he does it.

Just like he bragged about getting a prosecutor fired in the Ukraine deal, but his supporters deny that he had any involvement.

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zero.

He gropes women and girls on national television, and his supporters denies that he does it.

Just like he bragged about getting a prosecutor fired in the Ukraine deal, but his supporters deny that he had any involvement.
Biden's brother owns land on an island a few miles away. Allegedly there was a pedo submarine, I dunno how true that is, but look at the people and the money involved who the f knows.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was nothing in that entire deposition worth noting that hasn't already been touched upon in terms of questioning and revelations, and she denied or "didn't remember" everything. No bombshells and she was very keen on giving nothing on Clinton. No mention of Trump, Obama, or really anyone else of note unless it was under the redaction. Kind of a boring read. Not the inner workings of Pizzagate that people thought it might have been.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

She's looking at possible " Arkencide " influence, from more than a few " Notables " is my guess . . . the well may be very deep. . .

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Epstein And Bill Clinton Flew Together, Maxwell Confirms In Newly Released Deposition
Ghislaine Maxwell, a longtime associate of deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, confirmed in a newly unsealed 2016 deposition that she had flown together with Epstein and former President Bill Clinton.

The deposition, from a now-settled civil defamation lawsuit against Maxwell by accuser Virginia Giuffre, contains countless instances of Maxwell evading lawyers’ questions. Epstein described Maxwell—a longtime member of Epstein’s inner circle—as his “best friend” in a 2003 Vanity Fair piece.

Top Bottom