• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GFA Arms Tech - Natick

It's always nice to go to a gun shop that takes the time to make sure you are happy with your purchase.
Thanks again Greg.

I have nothing but great things to say about GFA. I have bought 95% of my firearms from there and will continue to do so. Greg is one the most honest and open individuals I've ever met. He's never out to hose anyway. His children are equally as awesome. Both his daughter are super knowledgeable and friendly as Greg if not more so. Every time I leave there my experience is even better than the time before (although my bank account may not be happy). As far as pricing goes I dare you to find another dealer in the Communist Republic of Massachusetts cheaper. For example I bought a Colt '71 SP1 that was in almost brand new condition for $1K less than the price of any other dealer in Massachusetts (believe I've looked around). I also bought an amazing 1911 redone by the one and only Mike LaRocca for a great price. I would highly recommend anyone whether a first time buyer or someone who has a Commando style arsenal to visit him for your next purchase.

A good friend was looking to sell his mint condition HK91. Although the offer was not accepted, Greg offered him more that I would have expected from any dealer (and more than I was willing to pay).

Last email I have from them was October. It was 2+ emails per month before that.
They were closed through the holidays and will be open for business as usual again starting tomorrow (Friday Jan 13th). Hours will be the same: Tuesday-Friday 10:00 to 5:00 and Saturdays from 10:00-4:00.

They were closed through the holidays and will be open for business as usual again starting tomorrow (Friday Jan 13th). Hours will be the same: Tuesday-Friday 10:00 to 5:00 and Saturdays from 10:00-4:00.

giphy.gif

They just sent an email

We're reopening on Friday, January 13th
We'll send an email with some new arrivals and inventory soon, but until then, please come in and say hello!

Thank you for your support
We truly appreciate your patience and support while we waited for the state to process our dealer license renewals. We are excited to get back in the shop and see everyone!

Back
Top Bottom