GFA Arms Tech - Natick

I went there a Tue to pick my guns he was holding for me. I got a nice Remington 1100 b skeet gun with two barrels. He had a 91/30 sniper and some m44's. I always bring a 3 gun cases when I go to see Greg. He put a nice Hakim and fin 91/30 out back for me. I walked out a very happy guy.

Was hesitant to drive 35 mins from Foxboro to Natick to trade my Beretta 96D .40 cal today...but very glad I did. Because of their professionally done website, I was a little confused that I couldn't find the entrance to the shop and had to walk through an automotive garage to enter their main door. Regardless, I found the owner Greg to be the best and most helpful dealer I've ever encountered and found their handgun inventory and stock impressive. I was set on trading for 9mm Beretta 92 or Glock with a $700 budget. However, Greg took the time to help me understand exactly what fit my ideal situation (range, night stand, hand size, trigger comfort, etc). Long story short, I ended up buying an H&K VP9. As a gun novice I knew H&K had respected products but really wasn't on top of their 9mm class or ever entered my mind to buy one. Very happy with my purchase. Also, very pleased that he gave me $300 for my big bulky Beretta 96D which isn't the most easy handgun to sell.

I will no doubt be buying through Greg again. Great experience.

I was a little confused that I couldn't find the entrance to the shop and had to walk through an automotive garage to enter their main door.
That's part of what makes this place so cool. The other Natick gun shop is in a basement. I've heard nothing but good things about both GFA and B&K (both of Natick).

Last edited:
Mae my first visit and purchase from this store on the 30th of December. I was actually directed there because Zero Hour did not have something in stock and they picked up the hone to call Greg to see if he had it. Greg did and I said I would swing over to pick it up. First time in the shop and first purchase there, and I am more than impressed by GFA Arms Tech! Add to that ZHA's willingness to go to of their way to send a customer to another store, and I had the best experience in making a purchase in a long time.

Visited GFA today to talk about a planned SBR transfer. $125 for the transfer, very nice people in the shop, plus they let the buyer visit their gun while waiting for the tax stamp.

I just found my new LGS. The customer service is 10/10. Greg took the time (when others were in line) to explain to me on how to maintain the firearm. The shop doesn't have the inventory of others, but the service is worth the trip.

Mike

Picked up a new toy today from GFA,like always Greg is a great person to deal with.

Visited Greg today to get the paperwork started on getting my SBR to his shop so we can start the Form 4. Excellent service - I have a copy of the email he sent the manufacturer with his FFT and SOT paperwork by the end of the day, plus he spent some time showing me stuff even though he knew I was not there to buy. I'm thinking of having my next brake job done in a gun shop.

Just a bump and a shout out for GFA, and Greg specifically. He knows his stuff (all of it), the prices are fair, and the customer service is exceptional.

And, for those of you in the 9mm AR15 bandwagon, Greg has both Uzi and Colt pre-ban mags at prices well below the NES for sale asking price. Natick is fortunate to have two great shops run by honorable people. (Not counting the places that at not walk in retail operations).

Went in last week with a friend who ONLY shops at GFA. I am new to this and asked a lot of stupid beginner questions. Greg was patient, nice and very helpful. I am so glad that I was lucky enough to have met him. Great guy and I like supporting local businesses. Great experience. I will only buy from him !

I have purchased from and have had good luck with Greg. He can help with explaining the details associated with pre & post MA BS purchases.

Made my first gun purchase at GFA a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Greg was super patient and let me ask what I'm sure were tons of dumb questions without ever making me feel unwelcome. I will certainly be back! Cannot recommend GFA enough.

I'll run into Greg at the gun club a few times a year. That guys has some amazing firearms!

Generally he'll bring out some full auto toys and we get both a history lesson and understanding of how the firearms works.

Yup, Greg knows his stuff for sure.

GFA and B&K are both outstanding shops, have been for long time, both run by real Americans.

Greg has good taste in good guns for very good price ; ) It's definitely a shop worth a drive if you are not local.

Went there the weekend after getting my LTC. I'm a complete greenhorn and initially felt a little out of my element when I walked in and overheard Greg talking with another customer about all sorts of acronyms and tech that was just over my head. That feeling quickly faded after Greg wrapped up with that customer and asked me if he could help. Just solid friendly customer service, and not just from a gun store, but from any store I've walked into in 2017.

He was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastically answered all my newbie questions that I'm sure a lot of people would roll their eyes over. Pulled out the three pistols I read up about and then even suggested handling a few more that he felt were also comparable models. Gave me the pros/cons run down and put everything in perspective that a new shooter could understand easily. Another customer was also there, a friend of Greg's (missed his name) who was also very helpful and friendly. Even asked if I wanted a slice of pizza they were having for lunch while I was there!

Solid shop. I have a feeling like I'm going to be back there in the future once I have a bit more experience, as they had quite a few interesting pieces in there that I've love to own.

Typical Greg pricing - Colt 9mm pre-ban AR mags for about 50% the price they are advertised for by an individual on NES.

Back
Top Bottom