• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GFA Arms Tech - Natick

ArmsTec will be closed on Friday 11/25

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND FAMILIES!

We hope you all have a great day with family and friends, drive safely and please remember our soldiers who are far away from their loved ones today.

ArmsTec will re-open Saturday 11/26 at 9:00 am. We have lots of new guns in stock, accessories, ammo and holsters. Keep an eye on our inventory page, we acquire new inventory every day and there's always something interesting.

http://www.gfaarmstec.com/gfaArmsTecWeap.html

Enjoy!

[grin]

Great experience!

Stopped by earlier this week and bought a complete concealed carry package. Picked up a new S&W snubbie, holster & some carry ammo. I was very pleased at the help I was offered in picking out what fit my needs. I'll be going back to get a Glock soon!

Went by thier shop today and picked up a Beretta M9. Great guys to deal with and they have alot of nice toys at a fair price.

Went in there today to trade toward a SGL-31 5.45x39. Very nice guys to talk to was killing a few hours before I had to head to work down the street, Greg worked out a deal with me and I headed out the door happy! I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for a nice shop!

Mike

Quick update: the SGL-31 ran like a champ thanks guys for having the SGL-31 instock! Amzing rifle I would recommend it to anyone. These rifles use Russian parts with US mixed it all new #'s matching no mix of parts on these, made to Mil spec and have to say a really good shooting rifle. Had a UTG mount a primary arms Micro dot ready to put on her. Zero at 50yds like I do with all carbine/fighting rifles and here is what it pulled off from the bench with wolf classic ammo.

IMG_3412.jpg

Bought a new toy and great experience as always. Greg knows what I am looking for and when he finds something he lets me know. Very fair prices and the most eclectic selection you will find anywhere locally. From the most common S&W Bodyguard to the most obscure pre-ban AK's & AR's, (even class 3), check out the updated inventory list on their website. You initially buy a gun from Greg & Jay because of the good prices, but you become a repeat customer because of the great service.

GFA ArmsTec is expanding!!
Hello guys and gals,

As you are all aware, our shop can get pretty cramped on a busy day, which makes it hard to peruse our fine selection of guns, ammo and accessories. Well, that's about to change. We are currently in the midst of expanding our shop which will almost double our current size.

As our construction is in progress, we will be open our normal hours and will still conduct business. However, it will be a little tight here for a day or two. It might be helpful to call ahead before you head over, so that we can make available the firearm you're interested in.

We appreciate your understanding, and we want to thank you for helping us grow in this way.

Sincerely,

Greg and Jay

Did another transfer here and couldn't be happier. Greg and company are great guys to do business with. They are friendly, knowledgeable people.

The shop is certainly bigger than before, too. It was still a work in progress, but it's getting quite a bit larger now. Excited to see the end result!

I was in the neighborhood today and stopped in to check it out.
The place isn't huge, but I was impressed with the selection of quality guns they had for sale, at reasonable prices.
Lots of nice stuff you don't see often such as Walther P5's, P88's, HK's and other goodies, they even had a bunch of Seecamps and an Uzi pistol.
I chatted with Greg for a few minutes and he showed me a few of the drool worthy items.
I'm glad I stopped in, I'll certainly be back, maybe even with money in my pocket next time. [wink]

Had my Glock trigger lightened here for a very reasonable price. Also put a deposit down on a reeeally nice looking Yugo Mauser. Always something interesting to check out here.

One of the best local shops. They always take care of you there, can't ever go wrong with these guys!!

Even if they don't have what you want they can either: Acquire it for you, or point you in the right direction!
A+

As always, Greg and Jay took the time to answer questions, and Jay patiently and silently tolerated my 1-year old (he wanted to come with me) when he knocked over the display of AR mags while I was pondering. Great service, great selection, and great to make a deal with. Officially my favorite shop.

Last edited:
Hey NES,

Just wanted to remind you all that ArmsTec is fully stocked with the best guns around.....
Arsenal AK's in 7.62 and 5.45
Windham Weaponry and Colt AR's
Russian, Chinese and Romanian SKS's
German, Yugo and Swedish Mausers
Uzi's
Coharie MP5's
Remington, Mossberg and Bennelli shotguns
Mac-10 and M11-A1 pistols
S&W MP15-22's
Too many more to list....we have the Metrowests' largest and most eclectic inventory.

We also have:
All Glock models
Sig Sauer
H&K
Colt
S&W (including the elusive Bodyguard)
Ruger
Walther
Kahr
Remington 1911's
Para-Ord
Charter Arms
Seecamp

Visit our facebook page in our signature line for hi-res photos of our latest offerings and inventory updates daily.

We buy, sell and manufacture Machine Guns.
We buy, sell, trade and consign firearms.
We offer bulk discounts on ammo.

We are located at:
47 Summer St
Natick, MA

508-314-3094

Thanks!

Got a phone call today from Greg at GFA.
He was very receptive to my gripe, and apologized for the mishap.
He said "I value the opinions of my customers, and the NES community" and offered to make it right. I won't go into detail, but the phone call alone was a sign that he genuinely does care about his customers.
My original complaint, was not geared toward leading people away from GFA, but just a simple expression of my bad experience (it is a review thread after all)
But after speaking with Greg, and knowing that he was going to make right on a very minor sale ($70) impressed me greatly.
Most people out there only care about taking care of the big customers, spending large sums of money, and could care less about the little guy.
Greg does, and deserves our respect as a dealer.

Thanks Greg.

Good to hear, I've dealt with most of the staff and they've always been great. I made my first purchase with them last year and have gone back a few times since. I would more often too if it wasn't such a hike.

Back
Top Bottom