• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GFA Arms Tech - Natick

Will be taking the drive out to good old gfa on thursday to check out the stock. If anyone is interested, let me know and I wil try to report back on some of their goodies.

Btw, forgot...was in there a while ago looking for X. I was actually pushed from buying X, well over a grand, to something totally different for me, for much less. Gun has sent 200 almost flawless rounds down range, and I really enjoy it. Always nice to have a store give an honest opinion on smthn expensive and have no problem suggesting something much cheaper that they know you will enjoy.

Also, I look young, younger than my age, and I have noticed in some stores a bit of an attitude from employees, perhaps I am wrong, but I perceive it to be a, "oh another kid" type of look. Never gotten this in gfa

I was in the Natick area today & figured I'd go by & check them out. A little hard to find, once I did find it the sign said closed, but I went in anyway.... Glad I did! This place was well worth the ride. Great selection of hand guns & long guns, many AR's & M&P's in stock. The guys there were very freindly & easy to deal with. I bought some AR goodies for my Stag + this is the first time I was allowed to purchase more than 2 boxes of anything ammo in a while.
[thumbsup][thumbsup]

I got a call from Greg last night that he just acquired a gun that I was looking for.Well I picked up the gun today,it was just what I wanted. It's very nice When you get that special service from a Gun store.Like always, GFA is a great place to deal with.

All the guys at GFA are just really nice guys. Greg has some hard to find stuff you pay little more seeing it is Mass. But if you go other places you will pay a lot more for some of the guns and gear greg has. Well worth a visit now then if you are in the area.

Picked up a Ruger SR22 yesterday,like always a nice smooth transaction.Thanks guys.

Stopped in today to look around. I asked to look at a 1951 Tula sks. Numbers weren't matching and they were asking $800 for it [hmmm] . Anyways, it was a nice place though, real friendly guys. Will be back.

I always recommend these guys. If your looking to have a firearm refinished I would go to GFA before sending it out. Jay did my Swiss police P228 slide and it looks like new!! Just a outstanding job but with these guys you get nothing else.

Mike

Stopped in today. It was my second time at the shop, but my first purchase with them. Really nice guys working there. I highly recommend them.

I pick up my $10.00 91-30. I won there raffle they had. They only sold 20 tickets. It also came with a 100 rounds of ammo. I also got a used mint 92fs looks unfired with night sites. He has some nice stuff there.

I go to see Greg religiously, everyone there is very cool. I just picked up a NIB Sig Scorpion there for less than msrp and got some ammo to boot!. I have done much business here both trades and purchases. I havent bought something there every time I have gone in but I have always seen something I WANTED every time. There arent many places around you see the kind of stuff he gets in. He was showing me a H&K mark 23 the other day too.....never even seen on in mass before.

After getting the runaround from another FFL regarding a transfer I called GFA. Greg was happy to help me out. He was easy to work with over the phone and in person. I wouldn't hesitate to give them your business.

Greg is a great guy! I have bought lots of ammo and accessories there. plus I just ordered a firearms from Davidson's / Gun Genie to be shipped to his store! will definitely continue to do business with him.

used GalleryOfGuns.com to order it & have it shipped to Greg.

nra1022.jpg nraz1022.jpg

Last edited:
plus I just ordered a firearms from Davidson's / Gun Genie to be shipped to his store!

I did the same with GFA and had a quick, painless experience with the whole transaction. I'd use GFA again for this in a heartbeat.

Ordering through Davidson's is probably the closest you can get to ordering a gun through somewhere like Amazon. Very convenient.

Greg is a great guy! I have bought lots of ammo and accessories there. plus I just ordered a firearms from Davidson's / Gun Genie to be shipped to his store! will definitely continue to do business with him.

used GalleryOfGuns.com to order it & have it shipped to Greg.

Just picked up my special order from. Greg at GFA ArmsTec! transaction went smooth. As always it was a pleasure doing business with Greg.

nra1022.jpg nraz1022.jpg

Last edited:
I went in to look at some .45 pistols, just wanted to compare a Sig with HK. The owner was very nice, no pressure, he showed me how each one operated, discussed the finer points. When it comes time to decide, I will buy from him.

For anyone who hasn't been to GFA, its a great shop with EXCELLENT (can't emphasize that enough) customer service. The owner Greg is very accessible, friendly and reasonable, and will work with customers if they have any issues or questions. They recently helped me resolve an issue with a rifle I purchased from them that I had been having issues with, allowing me to exchange it for a different weapon with absolutely ZERO difficulty very quickly. I can't stress enough how great these guys were during the entire process, it is no lie when they say that they want to make their customers happy. STRONGEST POSSIBLE RECOMMENDATION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED!!

I just had some work done on my shotgun by Greg,and the boys down at GFA.Like always excellent work,and great guys to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom