• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Getting weird out there....

Atlantis

NES Member

For Sale: Handguns for urban riots and civil defense

These guns are legal to buy and own to protect your urban domicile without a background check. These revolvers were manufactured in 1899 or earlier. We do have ammo but you might need to go to NH or RI to buy . With the race riots and civil unrest you can buy our handguns without papertrails.
We have 32 SW,22 short,and few 38 SW Hopkins Allen, Iver Johnson, Harrington & Richardson, etc.
These older weapons can be used like new guns ..Sadly folks, Covid 19, is now being packaged in glass ampules that can be deployed around the city

Respond to that ad and there'll probably be a black helicopter overhead.
.38 S&W is available today, but I'd hardly consider it common. .38 Special, surely.

Respond to that ad and there'll probably be a black helicopter overhead.
.38 S&W is available today, but I'd hardly consider it common. .38 Special, surely.
I googled 38 s and w ammo for sale and found many online vendors carrying it. Also kittery usually has it on the shelf as does state line in plaistow. I'd say it's about as common as 460 or 454 cassul. Do a ton of people shoot it? No.....but enough do that it's available to purchase from MANY sources.

To be considered "uncommon" in my estimation it should a round you have to reload for as factory is unobtanium.

Back
Top Bottom