• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Getting More Women Into Going After Game

Yeah, I hadn't seen this yet. Thanks for posting. Good story. My first thought was, Getting more game into going after women. Hahaha.

He's a self-important d-bag. He's one of those guys that will start a question with, "We all know that an AR-15 is only for killing other humans and there is no debate on that, so what do you think of the Sox chances in 2019?"

Thankfully, there are likely less people that watch his show than have MA hunting licenses. ;)

My wife harvested her first buck with that program in 2014. It's a fantastic organization. If you know a woman that is thinking about getting into hunting they should contact the BOW program.

Whoever the news anchor dude was at the end of the story though, needs to turn in his man card.
That guy is Jim browdy.,...... typical npr dick.

Despises hunting......but probably eats meat. Irrational and borderline insane.

Sort of a good thing but you have to be careful hunting doesn't get co-opted into hiking and baking cookies. And no I'm not joking. Change the gender mix of an activity and you change the culture of the activity which changes the purpose of the activity.

Sort of a good thing but you have to be careful hunting doesn't get co-opted into hiking and baking cookies. And no I'm not joking. Change the gender mix of an activity and you change the culture of the activity which changes the purpose of the activity.
You lost me.

My wife hunts with me and my son. We have a good time, harvest plenty of game, have learned a bit if self reliance, and enjoy the time together. I don't let it get complicated and my wife has never asked me to bake cookies .

Nah....it's a good program. I know a few of the volunteer guides. Most are members at Shirley gun club.

. . . . you're joking! ;)

I think more hunters = better for us. Although about 2x a year I have this dream where I'm out on Opening Day. It's rolling hills and a few wide-spaced stands of trees. Everywhere I look, there is someone in a ground blind or in a tree stand or walking around. It's an odd dream.

You lost me.

My wife hunts with me and my son. We have a good time, harvest plenty of game, have learned a bit if self reliance, and enjoy the time together. I don't let it get complicated and my wife has never asked me to bake cookies .
That is your wife hunting with your family that works fine. These programs are women hunting with other women. That is where the problem comes from. Put a bunch women together doing anything and they will start to change it to an idiotic idea of what they think it should be(see women legislators for an example.) Hunting culture matters, get all women hunters and the culture changes, not for the better.

My wife harvested her first buck with that program in 2014. It's a fantastic organization. If you know a woman that is thinking about getting into hunting they should contact the BOW program.
Congratulate her for me. My NH grandson Little Jack will take anything walks, flies or swims but his sister will only take the males of the species and not the "girls". Jack.

There are several ladies that hunt with us and really enjoy it.
The wife says when they have a season in July , she's all in, but she not going out a freezing her ass off lol.

Back
Top Bottom