• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Getting LTC in Southampton

Does anyone know how difficult it is to get a LTCA ALP in Southampton? A friend wants to get one and was wondering what they are like. I think she is stuck on the writing a letter as to why she wants one. Thanks

Does anyone know how difficult it is to get a LTCA ALP in Southampton? A friend wants to get one and was wondering what they are like. I think she is stuck on the writing a letter as to why she wants one. Thanks

Good luck, I've heard bad things about Cheif Silvernail. For example there was a Federal Probation Officer who lived in southampton he wanted to renew his ALP LTC-A. Although as a Federal Probation Officer he does not carry on the job(FWIH), he still certainly has a good reason for wanting a ALP LTC. Cheif Silvernail flat out refused to issue him one, there was a huge stink about it in the local news. But I never heard what came of it. You could check the www.masslive.com forums, someone there will probably know.

Back
Top Bottom