• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Getting crazier every day.......

Now you know how it feels to be one of the little guys!

Yes, we agree, it doesn't make sense to have extra security at your restaurant. We totally agree! Lol

“It’s absolutely a slap in the face I totally agree it’s completely disrespectful. How can anyone think to tell a police officer you can’t be in here with your gun its absurd to me.”

Now you know how we feel. Just because we don't get paid to carry it doesn't change the fact that we consider it necessary. This isnt meant as cop bashing, but same thing goes for everyone, they own the restaurant, their rules.

Last edited:
nothing good happens in dennys. ever. although when you're still pretty drunk and trying to sober up at like 3 AM it's funny to watch someone nearly be put through a plate glass window.

Just e mailed corporate, will be interesting to see what their response is ( if they respond ).

Awesome. If you guys want cop support for gun rights you should be writing false flag letters to anti pols telling them any new gun laws need to apply to off duty cops, they must leave their guns at work. For the children.

Looks like people were freaking out because the officers in question were plain clothes detectives. If they were in full uniform, I'm sure the customers'/manager's programming would've kicked in to tell them everything was cool.

Never go to Denny's. You will end up one of several things:

1. Sick
2. Witness
3. Defendant
4. Plaintiff
5. Dumber

Back
Top Bottom