• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Getting close to 4 years with my belt.

I bought my Bullhide "SUPER BIO" belt almost 4 years ago. I have been wearing it about 95% of the time and C/C my full size 1911 about 65% of the time. I really can't believe that it is still like new except the hole for the buckle has stretched about a .64 th. of an inch which is almost nothing. The buckle is solid stainless steel and is some what scratched now, but not the belt. While carrying my 1911 there is almost no sagging, but is still pliable. I highly recommend it. [grin][grin][grin][grin]

http://www.bullhidebelts.com/SuperBIO-Belt_ep_95-1.html

PS: I got the one on top left with the S/S keeper.

Last edited:
What is Andy's warranty. Bullhide Belts go on sale quite often and their warranty is for ever with solid buckles and keepers. If I remember correctly I paid about $64 on sale.

Last edited:
$64 is certainly a good deal.

I can't say for sure on his warranty. I know he has re-sized belts for a member. At least one member on here lost a good amount of weight and he adjusted all his belts for him for the price of shipping.

People who wear crappy belts don't know what they are missing till they buy in. I had finally bought some good belts from Hanks Clothing a while back. I think I spent $50 on two Amish CCW belts after sale and discount code. They are holding up much better than the pieces of junk I normally buy at the local mall. I think someone on NES recommended them a while back.

Better off buying your SuperBiobelt from Daltech Force and using their coupon codes. Same company or the folks at bullhidebelts.com buy all their stuff from Daltech Force. Daltech has the better prices, and the coupon codes make the prices even better ($49.99 without a coupon for the SuperBio).

People who wear crappy belts don't know what they are missing till they buy in.

You really can't say this enough. It makes a world of difference. Years back when I first started carrying and didn't yet have a good belt, though I had heard this said a ton and knew it would make a difference, I had no idea just how much of a difference it makes. Night and day.

Back
Top Bottom