Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

0428-moms-demand-action-trump-nra-speech-01-jpg.300211

I'm with her. What's the point of even having an rmr if it's going to be that high?

Who was the anti on the committee who testified early, she talked very fast, couldn't understand her. Later she asked what was the meaning of the "We will not comply" Tshirts.

I don't have an answer to this.
I realize that it took many years of resentment of the British before that day in April 1776 took place.
I think until innocent people are taken from their families and imprisoned for owning firearms that it will all be for show.
Then we will see of what such men are made of and if they are ready to lay it all on the line for life, liberty and their freedoms.

The left will just keep trying till they get a generation that could careless..
Make no mistake about it. Communication is key in any battle, and your enemy has all the toys. They will take you out and your family as well to get the point across. Many an orphan will be made.
I think the biggest fear is losing your assets that will be stripped away and leave any surviving family up shits creek.
Lots of folk up to speed and quietly viewing things from a safe distance.

Those with nothing to lose won't hold out and will be gone in a flash. Tactics will be refined over time to better suit the environment in which the game will be played.

The people who spoke on our side did a very good job yesterday. Not just Jim Wallace, but the individuals who sat up there and talked to people who weren't very receptive overall.

For those that asked, the bills will not go straight to the floor of either chamber. They still have to go through other committees, including Rules and Ways and Means. This is just the start of what could be a long battle.

Keep paying attention and be ready to travel back into Boston.

The people who spoke on our side did a very good job yesterday. Not just Jim Wallace, but the individuals who sat up there and talked to people who weren't very receptive overall.

For those that asked, the bills will not go straight to the floor of either chamber. They still have to go through other committees, including Rules and Ways and Means. This is just the start of what could be a long battle.

No f*cking lameass pansy excuses either. It wasn't lost on the committee that it was 2-3 to one Pro-2a vs. astroturf. We need to press that advantage.

There's zero excuses for not getting on GOAL's rolls, either. If 1000 more people joined, Jim could name drop that they increased by over 1000 voters since the bills were filed.....

Who was the anti on the committee who testified early, she talked very fast, couldn't understand her. Later she asked what was the meaning of the "We will not comply" Tshirts.
If this keeps happening to people,
get some business cards with this photo:
grave-of-british-soldiers-800x0-c-default.jpg

I am going to say something that isn't going to be popular.
yes we had the numbers yesterday, but I am seeing something.
the mom's demand action folks are getting polished. they have their goals down VERY well. they are unified, they mostly hit on the same points and the same bills. we know our topic, but they threw so many bills at us that it was impossible to stay on target.
I honestly think that we need some way to get small groups together before hand and focus on specific targets, work out well thought out arguments and hammer them home.
they had us mostly on the left hand side of the room, so they could set up cameras and film to the right to show it as a one sided issue.
take up space next to the antis so that cannot happen again.
don't trust the media to tell your side of the story, make sure they know you are there..... and better yet almost every single one of us have a mini broadcast studio in our pockets. if you see something that needs to be seen, BECOME THE MEDIA.

Senator Mike Rodrigues is the chair of Ways and Means, not sure of his stance on 2A but the couple of times I've spoken with him he seemed like a reasonable person.

the mom's demand action folks are getting polished. they have their goals down VERY well. they are unified, they mostly hit on the same points and the same bills. we know our topic, but they threw so many bills at us that it was impossible to stay on target.
I honestly think that we need some way to get small groups together before hand and focus on specific targets, work out well thought out arguments and hammer them home.
they had us mostly on the left hand side of the room, so they could set up cameras and film to the right to show it as a one sided issue.
don't trust the media to tell your side of the story, make sure they know you are there..... and better yet almost every single one of us have a mini broadcast studio in our pockets. if you see something that needs to be seen, BECOME THE MEDIA.

I thought some of the same things, but in retrospect it may be good to have the sides separate so anyone can see the numbers. That is what makes the impact on the Committee - numbers. Found it funny the the bailiff/officer judged which side I was on upon entering the chamber and motioned for me to go in that direction :). And yes there were cameras focused on the pro2a side you can see the footage in the local news. However, were the MOMS positioned in front of the committee deliberately? Whereas GOAL folks were far away from them.

And it isn't the testimony that really made the difference except for GOAL, Boston Popo commish and so forth. The committee patiently waited for everyone who wanted to speak however they were not listening after a point.

We could definitely benefit from a uniform color and T shirt like the MOMS have. That makes their numbers clearer and easier to see in the sea of the hearing room. Something bright and a color everyone will have for example yellow shirts or kelly green etc. Maybe GOAL can promulgate the idea?

I thought some of the same things, but in retrospect it may be good to have the sides separate so anyone can see the numbers. That is what makes the impact on the Committee - numbers. Found it funny the the bailiff/officer judged which side I was on upon entering the chamber and motioned for me to go in that direction :). And yes there were cameras focused on the pro2a side you can see the footage in the local news. However, were the MOMS positioned in front of the committee deliberately? Whereas GOAL folks were far away from them.

And it isn't the testimony that really made the difference except for GOAL, Boston Popo commish and so forth. The committee patiently waited for everyone who wanted to speak however they were not listening after a point.

We could definitely benefit from a uniform color and T shirt like the MOMS have. That makes their numbers clearer and easier to see in the sea of the hearing room. Something bright and a color everyone will have for example yellow shirts or kelly green etc. Maybe GOAL can promulgate the idea?

A point I heard repeated several times from those testifying was "stop trying to turn law abiding people into criminals"

I agree with what was posted above and my opinions are some of the same, but also something different.
As far as being uniform in looks, the bright yellow shirt that says “we will not comply” sends a clear message and it is very easy to see. I think someone needs to make shirts that everyone commits to and just get it done.

The problem with focusing on a few certain bills is that there are so many to deal with and we’re only given 3 minutes to speak. I got one would like us to change direction and start pushing a pro 2A stance and play offense for a change. Why can’t we ever get pro gun bills to the floor? We need to step it up and not just contact our reps to play defense.

I agree with what was posted above and my opinions are some of the same, but also something different.
As far as being uniform in looks, the bright yellow shirt that says “we will not comply” sends a clear message and it is very easy to see. I think someone needs to make shirts that everyone commits to and just get it done.

And hopefully they won't be huge white v-neck t-shirts. :)

I agree. All of these moms seem to know each other and were definitely preparing for this hearing as a group. Though we gave more testimony than them I thought.
That's probably easy for them since they're retired and/or have sugar daddies making all of the money so they don't have to work?

Also if you get there early enough we could have been front and center. Me and DarthRaven a few other guys were in the little hallway room and got right in and we sat amongst the moms (right in front - as seen in the photos). But the moms had already formed a larger line/group closest to the entrance which didn't help us.

I agree. All of these moms seem to know each other and were definitely preparing for this hearing as a group. Though we gave more testimony than them I thought.
That's probably easy for them since they're retired and/or have sugar daddies making all of the money so they don't have to work?

Likely they were connected together by a centralized database with a handler in Washington sending them encouragement and talking points.

Kind of like Wayne should be doing when he's not selecting between Yves St-Laurent and Armani

"They" are getting "very polished" cuz "they" are (at least partially) funded by.. Filthbag un-American wealthy maggot Bloomberg. Believe me, WE would be very, VERY "polished" if we were funded also. Instead, we're a (large) bunch of honest, decent, hard-working citizens who "fund" our own opposition to these (and other) left wing un-American maggots.
I'd happily HAPPILY take the day (and EVERY day) off from my JOB and attend rallies, protests, sit-ins, etc etc if Bloomscum would pay my mortgage, utility bills, kids' tuition (etc etc etc etc etc).

Instead, we go to work and read NES and newspapers/TV etc and hear Bloomscum-funded bleepsuckers calling us evil, Satanic, a "problem", etc etc etc. Similar to the Antifa maggots. How the absolute f*ck do grown men and women find the time, during the day, during a work week (etc) to fly to New York or Portland, Oregon or ___ (fill in the blank with the next city to be invaded with one of their "marches"/standoffs/etc).

Just sayin'

Their side also received an email form someone in the statehouse advising them to show up early for a meeting of some kind. Me, my wife and a few others overheard a guard asking one of the moms to see the email and then stated “those doors won’t open until 10 AM”.

Their side also received an email form someone in the statehouse advising them to show up early for a meeting of some kind. Me, my wife and a few others overheard a guard asking one of the moms to see the email and then stated “those doors won’t open until 10 AM”.

i assumed there had to be some form of communication way ahead of time. not surprising. would make an interesting FOIA request

Back
Top Bottom