Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

56874456_2335318233366441_5844360272537452544_n.jpg

Then there is this:

NES Thread: The FBI has called Jerry Delemus of The 2014 Bunkerville Stand

BTW, was there any mention of how pathetic the MA judicial system is in regards to lack of prosecution and putting obvious gun criminals back out on the streets with nothing but wrist slaps?
Yes I mentioned that in my testimony. I said it’s a huge problem and a huge slap in the face to commissioner Gross and the rest of his police officers making the arrests.

well shit, I was in Cambridge today and had no idea this shit was going on.

Boris, your Russian collusion skills have been severely weakened recently. NES politbyro recommends frequent stops at NES Dead Drop Falls to stay updated and also protected from the Media Fatigue. The last thing we need in our fight for our rights is another Sterlitz cluelessly wondering in the Cambridge wilderness alone!

View: https://youtu.be/r_5LU8u7Gaw

BTW, was there any mention of how pathetic the MA judicial system is in regards to lack of prosecution and putting obvious gun criminals back out on the streets with nothing but wrist slaps?

Yes there was.
A woman on our side gave a very brave and emotional account of being raped and how she fears for her life because of this and now carries a pistol.
How that the rapist went to jail and continued to rape women and is going to be set free again.
Adding the additional burden of these new bills would prohibit her and other people that don't have the finances to afford them will be left defenseless.

After listening to her testimony with tears running down my face I stood up and applauded her bravery!
The panel wasn't happy with that gesture.
As I gathered my things to leave I said you ought to be ashamed of yourselves!

Last edited:
I went there to bear witness of and in defiance of those that brought forth these bills to further enslave our right of self defense.
To support our fellow brothers and sisters that carry arms to protect their loved ones and the rights of our people and the future of this great nation!

I went because I have a moral obligation to all the those that died for such a right that I exercise, shall not have died in vain!
[iwojima]

From all indications, it wasn't any kind of debate.....not even close. It was a begging session with subjects( not citizens) begging that their rights not be further infringed by a determined, immovable and oppressive state legislature.

As one, very progressive lady, described the event to the late night television viewers:"If Massachusetts wants to lead our country in the gun control we are not doing enough! We are even failing on Giffords Law Control Scorecard Giffords Law Center's Annual Gun Law Scorecard!"

What a horror!

I went there to bear witness of and in defiance of those that brought forth these bills to further enslave our right of self defense.
To support our fellow brothers and sisters that carry arms to protect their loved ones and the rights of our people and the future of this great nation!

I went because I have a moral obligation to all the those that died for such a right that I exercise, shall not have died in vain!
[iwojima]

Yes, and many thanks to you and others who updated us during this event.

What did we learn?

Are we united?
Do we have united message we can repeat over and over again for media hungry for simple soundbites?
Do we have passion?
Do we have resources?

What I see here is a bunch of brave individuals who do not know each other and who are trying their best. But they are all behind the wall of moms. These brave men are all ignored by media and they will be ignored by Massachusetts politicians also.

What has to happen to change it?

My best friend came up to visit this week and I took him to the old north bridge in Concord and to Minute Man National Park.

When we walked down the hill leading up to the bridge I stopped and said think of what must have been going through their minds?
"Here they stand, their families future will be forever changed and they may not be returning with their lives."
"They are defying the strongest empire in the world and saying we will no longer be subjects of the crown."

I said "how many people own firearms and just don't get why they were there that day?"
He said "I know, it's sad that they don't do anything to support it."

The British marched with 700 troops to Lexington and Concord.
The colonist had 400 militia at the early hours of the first shots.
By noon their numbers had reached 4000!

Every individual counts in this fight, never waiver and never give what is not theirs to take!

Last edited:
Big thanks to all those who attended. True patriots. Here's to you. [cheers]
Please remember, everyone, that there are many, many MANY of us who simply can NOT take a day off from our work/job/business etc etc to attend, yet we support and raise a glass to those who do.
And isn't it "coincidental" that the scumsuckers under the "Golden Dome" always always ALWAYS tend to hold these "vital, important, emergency (blah blah)" hearings during the day, during a work week, during a pre-holiday-weekend (notice how traffic has been light around MA this week? Cuz half the state is away on final summer vacations or moving their kids to colleges, getting little ones ready for back to school, etc etc etc.
Perfect time to hold a "hearing" where the opposition voices will certainly be minimal, since we tend to WORK for a living, etc. But this scheduling was of course just a coincidence, I'm sure.....

Thanks again to all who could and did attend. Those of us who couldn't/didn't etc? PLEASE do what I'm doing: get on the phone, call your reps, call your locals (even the Anti's) and let them know how many of us are out here, and we have family, and friends, and we all VOTE. And we have a few bucks to spare each paycheck, bucks that we can send to your PRO 2A opponent, as well as to Comm2A, GOAL, etc etc.

Again, here's a "toast" (with my PRE-WORK morning coffee cup) to those of you who did attend. Even the one with the "Melon Squash" on his shoulders (that a few posts above mentioned :D)

Boris, your Russian collusion skills have been severely weakened recently. NES politbyro recommends frequent stops at NES Dead Drop Falls to stay updated and also protected from the Media Fatigue. The last thing we need in our fight for our rights is another Sterlitz cluelessly wondering in the Cambridge wilderness alone!
24777-posts.article_lg.jpg

I was wearing a black tricorn hat.
I and the other two guys haunting the meeting room entrance all saw you.

We really need to reclaim the hunter orange color. The fact that the moms demand bullshit/bloomberg have co-opted it is absolutely hateful to me.

those four ^ look like about as much fun as cancer

It's the regional Karen meeting organizers.

And that was me sitting next to DarthRaven.
View attachment 300127

Unless I've got the wrong row, you need to stop looking so panicked and DR needs to back off the peroxide in his/her hair.

Best quotes from teh aformentieond article:

Representative Chynah Tyler, a Roxbury Democrat, filed four bills that have the backing of Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins, including one that would limit most gun buyers — not including law enforcement, for example — from purchasing more than one firearm in a 30-day period.
. . .

One measure proposed by Representative David P. Linsky would require those seeking a license to undergo several hours of live firearm training, including shooting at least 50 rounds of ammunition. Linsky equated the state’s current gun laws to allowing someone to get their driver’s license without first taking a road test.

So we need to be sure that cops can "arm up" if necessary, but a collector can't buy 2 guns. And it takes several hours to shoot 50 rounds. We're doing training at a SASS match???? ;)

I'm not hopeful for this state. :( Sad. Very sad.

Yes there was.
A woman on our side gave a very brave and emotional account of being raped and how she fears for her life because of this and now carries a pistol.
How that the rapist went to jail and continued to rape women and is going to be set free again.
Adding the additional burden of these new bills would prohibit her and other people that don't have the finances to afford them will be left defenseless.

After listening to her testimony with tears running down my face I stood up and applauded her bravery!
The panel wasn't happy with that gesture.
As I gathered my things to leave I said you ought to be ashamed of yourselves!
Is there any video of her testimony? Those of us who wanted to attend but couldn't would like to hear her speak, I'm sure.

Yes, and many thanks to you and others who updated us during this event.

What did we learn?

Are we united?
Do we have united message we can repeat over and over again for media hungry for simple soundbites?
Do we have passion?
Do we have resources?

What I see here is a bunch of brave individuals who do not know each other and who are trying their best. But they are all behind the wall of moms. These brave men are all ignored by media and they will be ignored by Massachusetts politicians also.

What has to happen to change it?

I don't have an answer to this.
I realize that it took many years of resentment of the British before that day in April 1776 took place.
I think until innocent people are taken from their families and imprisoned for owning firearms that it will all be for show.
Then we will see of what such men are made of and if they are ready to lay it all on the line for life, liberty and their freedoms.

The left will just keep trying till they get a generation that could care less..

Last edited:
I’ll have to dig it up but I believe it was WCVB that played some of it during their 6pm segment
OK.. Was looking for her entire testimony if possible... cuz the effin "Media" in this wonderful Liberal Mecca would, if they could, take video a pro-gunner's statement of "I don't need to carry a gun just for my own safety, I need a gun for my entire family's safety here in a state where violent criminals are released every week and.. " and the "media" will edit it to "I don't need a gun.." and quickly stop the video, and go back to the anchor desk for "This just in, breaking news, we now go to Senator Elizabeth Warren campaign headquarters where she's about to officially announce..." (insert puke sound here)

Just sayin'

On the one hand the general concept is delightful. Something_ like a lapel pin customizable with screen names in a large-enough-to-read font would also be great.

But not at a hearing.

While this time I didn't testify, I made sure to wear a polo shirt. And I was jealous of the guys that wore button-down shirts who presented an even more presentable image to the legislators and audience.

(Don't worry - when it finally hits the fan, I think the NES uniform should be a browncoat. And "I Aim To Misbehave" trumps "I Will Not Comply", but it ruins the effect to print that on the coat someplace).......

This. There is a time and place for everything and I chose to wear Dockers and a plain Polo shirt. At the very least, the committee and I had eye contact at the beginning of my testimony, before they knew which side I was on. Once they heard that I was a legal responsible gun owner, most lost eye contact. Sad to say, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and I chose my attire that was to my advantage. YMMV

Yeah, I was out of Shithole MA all month (boy it was awesome) so not sure what the next step? This is committee, so they vote to send it to the bills to a chamber right? When should we start calling people on specific votes?

Check on the GOAL web site to find your state Senator and state Congressman. Also, the chairman of this committee is Senator Michael Moore. He is my town's State Senator and is a good person to our cause. My opinion is treat him with respect as he has fought for us on many occasions. With close to 70 bills and so little time, I would start now to either meet in person, email, call, or all of the above.

Find your rep: https://malegislature.gov/Search/FindMyLegislator
Committee:
https://malegislature.gov/Committees/Detail/J22

My core part of my testimony was to have DA's stop dropping gun charges and make our state the toughest place in the nation to do a crime with a gun, because you will be going to do the mandatory jail time.

Jay

I may or may not have been recognized by some in the back from my running commentary of muttered snark as the anti's spewed lies

That could have been myself or many of the people around me...not narrowing that down any

My state rep was there but he didn't say much and just sat in the corner like most of the other ones.

One aspect that I didn't hear directed at the hacks is the process that any one of us folks who are doing everything right, being the law abiding people that we are and then the next day being deemed criminals and everything that comes with that: the police abuse, the social ostracizing, the loss of your ability to support yourself, all the things we read about on a daily basis here (not in the real news).

My son found my local Representative and he came to meet me.
We had a very informative chat for about twenty minutes and mentioned how he brought forth the CMP bill while working with GOAL.
He explained how thing work around there and why sometimes they do as they do.
I thanked him and wished him well in our fight!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom