Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

I’m always pleasantly surprised when I show up to these things and ask the first obvious gun guy I see if he’s on NES and the answer is no, he’s with some other group.

And leave your sweaters at home. It is flipping hot here.

I somehow managed to get myself ensconsed in opposition side of the house, I will probably seek to move back to the correct side lest I be numbered among them. Standing room only.

I'd say closer to 3:1. Plus we have more shirts, hats, buttons and other visible signs of Pro 2A support. Take pix folks, because the news will crop us out as much as possible.

We might outnumber them 2 to 1. It looks like they brought at least one kid though...

ETA- 3 to 1?

Maybe too late to be of use, but I'm attaching a list (xlsx format, wouldn't let me use csv) of the committee members contact info. In case anyone not at the hearing wants to call / email / write, etc.

Attachments

• Joint Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security.xlsx
    12 KB · Views: 9
I’m up in NH this week so I couldn’t be there. Glad to see a great turnout.

Last time I turned my back to Linsky when he testified...

Don’t let that bitch from Cambridge get away with saying the 2A is a privilege again.

Over ten minutes now. SMH I guess that little lecture we got at the start was only meant for us.

That big bailiff who looks like Bull from Night Court came over when someone coughed ‘bullshit’ and told us that the outbursts need to stop or they’ll clear the room out. Something to that effect. Will be interesting to see how long our side can keep civilized in here, especially with so much bullshit being spewed.

Back
Top Bottom