• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

For anyone who has been to one of these Kabuki Theater performances before, I am very easy to pick out of the crowd.
I'm the one saying cough*bullshit*cough...

Leave your ties at home. Bring an attitude. They will...

Don't for one minute think "Gentleman Gun-Owners" will retain their Rights... Longer.

That right there.

These people despise you, and you are not going to change their minds on that, these are professional gun prohibitionist and their drone like sycophants, none of whom intend for you to come away with anything.

Your benevolence and grace in the meeting place means nothing to them, your rights are not rights to them but rather “loopholes” that they must close.

In their view society must be cleansed of the likes of you, and you will gain no praise from them because you were gentlemanly on the way to the gallows.

What advantage is there to not openly calling them on their bullshit when they voice it?

:emoji_tiger:

69310126_10219785944500634_6166656675718627328_n.jpg

Download the app spothero for your phone and find spots all around Boston. It is like the Air BNB of parking with pictures and everything. Saves money too.

Can anyone confirm yet that a full size truck will fit in the Boston common garage?

Somebody please live stream this dog and pony show, or at least capture it for future display.

Remember, NONE of your opposition has even the slightest notion of your best interests at heart. I would insult them at every opportunity, even if it means being removed from the hearing.....as long as the point was made loud and clear to a crowded room.

Rights are non negotiable.....PERIOD!!!!!

Were quickly being outnumbered by old moms. But it’s still early.

Ya, old moms who are basicslly "shut ins" listenong to and swallowing every line of bullshit projected their way by lame stream media.

Ask any one of them if they get into a situation who they will call......A MAN WITH A GUN......who they will wait for to respond as the criminal does his thing. A good guy with a gun in their likely presence or a gun in hand is worth a lot more than a whole police department on the other end of a cellphone.

Back
Top Bottom