Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

All, best and THANK YOU to all that are going. I"m working, like most LTC holders. I talked to my Senator Dean Tran tonight. He will be vouching for us of course and doing his best to help. He also encourages NUMBERS. Can someone please ask the council, about the probably 1 million criminals by now who have been caught with a gun and never went to jail since they put the sign up in 1994 by the Fenway. And who continue to be out on the street. Again, THANK YOU to all that can attend.

Geesus Christmas it's complicated. [shocked] What is the lot number for Riverside? How do you know your space number? What if someone is already in it? I am soooo confused. I'm old enough to remember when you paid in cash and parked and that was that. [banghead]
PAYMENT
  • Payment Methods: Mobile App, Invoice
  • Mobile app: PayByPhone #4372
  • Daily fee: Mon-Fri: $6 | Sat-Sun: $3
  • Monthly pass: $105

You have to wait till after midnight to buy your space for the day.

You have to enter your plate number.

I think that there's an 800 number posted at the lot. At least that's what I think that was for. The last time I parked at one, I put my $2.00 into a slot that corresponded with my parking spot number. I'm not a big users of commuter rail. :)

I have a different problem: No smartphone app capability. Can I still park at Riverside? Is there someone there to take your money?

Better than not.
More bodies in the seats with the GOAL stickers is better than just a sea of teeth gnashing nanas

Where do we get the GOAL stickers? What can you bring inside the state house? Extra cell phone battery pack, water? How tight is security? Metal Detectors vs detector wands? There is a medical reason why I ask, not a 2A reason.

Jay

Where do we get the GOAL stickers? What can you bring inside the state house? Extra cell phone battery pack, water? How tight is security? Metal Detectors vs detector wands? There is a medical reason why I ask, not a 2A reason.

Jay
Found this on the state webpage
67B1BE81-04AB-416E-A7C3-976E6D15834A.png

For anyone who has been to one of these Kabuki Theater performances before, I am very easy to pick out of the crowd.
I'm the one saying cough*bullshit*cough...

Leave your ties at home. Bring an attitude. They will...

Don't for one minute think "Gentleman Gun-Owners" will retain their Rights... Longer.

Last edited:
Change of plans looks like I'm driving in. will not be able to leave my house till 7:15 so I'll most likely be in the back. Does anyone know for certain of a garage in the area that will fit a full-size pickup truck 6'-9" tall? If not I'm going to park in the North End and Uber over.

Change of plans looks like I'm driving in. will not be able to leave my house till 7:15 so I'll most likely be in the back. Does anyone know for certain of a garage in the area that will fit a full-size pickup truck 6'-9" tall? If not I'm going to park in the North End and Uber over.

Parking right under Boston Common is suitable...

051217parkingnc10.jpg

Just don't park under a funnel...

BCG.JPG

Entrance looks like this...

1346030944-2674662007.jpg

Last edited:
Have to miss this one - got the call at work for last minute travel, one the plane now.

It sucks when the opposition is funded from my paycheck.......

I had a deadline and a meeting with a client rescheduled on me to tomorrow morning.[banghead] I will try and get in by mid-day if possible. Definitely going to wear my Comm2A pin.

Huh. I have a full-size Chevy and there is like 2 1-2 feet clearance for me. What do you got, a lift kit or something...? [smile]

iu
No 2500 HD websites that 6ft 3in is the max. Maybe it's not correct my trucks is only 5 in taller than yours

Back
Top Bottom