• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

I'll be there. If anyone needs a lift from the easthampton/Northampton area please feel free to hit me up.
Our options are show up and be heard or roll over and take it. But hey it's easier to bitch about it after they pass their nonsense.

It would be good to show up and be counted on the 2A side of things, even if we're not wearing matching shirts. Do we have pins or stickers or anything, or do I rely on my white-guy-with-a-beard-scowling-in-the-back-row to make my point (again)?

look at what rhode island pulls off every single time they have bad legislature come through?
I want that for my state, we can do better.
follow their lead and throw on a yellow shirt and get out there

"I'll be there"...

Always willing to go that extra mile...
~Enbloc

iu

Last edited:
I see they have some real gems in store for us! They are going to continue to volley-fire this bullshit at us, figuring that some of it may pass. The old "Stalin Organs" might have lacked pinpoint accuracy, but if enough rockets were sent into the air, the odds were good that at least some will land on target. That is the mindset of our liberal lawmakers: treat us like enemies!

It would be good to show up and be counted on the 2A side of things, even if we're not wearing matching shirts. Do we have pins or stickers or anything, or do I rely on my white-guy-with-a-beard-scowling-in-the-back-row to make my point (again)?
GOAL will be handing out Self Defense is a Human Right stickers at the room entrance.

This just came today, I think this is what I'll be sporting.
20190823_132458.jpg

Just a heads up, the Mad Moms plan on being there at 8:30.

View attachment 299136

Just remember, a t-shirt does not reserve a seat! If a human butt isn't in that seat, then go ahead and sit in it! Move the t-shirt over to another seat, and if anyone tries to tell you that seat is "reserved" ask "for who?" If they get insistent tell them they can go find the Sergeant-at-Arms if they have a problem.

Just remember, a t-shirt does not reserve a seat! If a human butt isn't in that seat, then go ahead and sit in it! Move the t-shirt over to another seat, and if anyone tries to tell you that seat is "reserved" ask "for who?" If they get insistent tell them they can go find the Sergeant-at-Arms if they have a problem.
I intend to sit dead center of the old hags

9062B94D-C8EE-4ACA-85C5-3E7EED0C0742.jpeg

I’ll be there, debating about getting a pink pistol shirt for this event. I dare the moms or granny’s to say something. If you see this shirt it’s most likely me lol.

8/26 Update, ordered the shirt last week but it may not make it. I have a substitute but it doesn’t have the same punch. So if my Pink Pistols doesn’t come I will be wearing a Tromix Lead Delivery Systems Tee Shirt.

Last edited:
Do you think the matching t shirts matters? I’d contribute towards buying a bunch of matching GOAL shirts if people thought the visual would help.
Put the effort into showing up hours early,
not making a fashion statement.

If I had more to convey than merely occupying space,
I'd wear my 2-piece suit.

What matters is a show of numbers.
^This.

Just a heads up, the Mad Moms plan on being there at 8:30.
I was afraid of that.

Challenge: accepted.

I intend to sit dead center of the old hags
Worked for me.

I’ll be there, debating about getting a pink pistol shirt for this event.
That's mighty equilateral of you.

I don't think that's what they mean.

They're not just putting shirts on seats. They mean they'll be there, wearing the shirts, with their butts in the seats.

Last time they put shirts on the seats to try and reserve the space in front of the cameras. They also illegally had a banner which we had to have the Sergeant at Arms tell them to put away. The time was changed to favor the bused in old biddies. They want a camera shot to show the astroturf support and will pack up the cameras to ignore the hours of testimony to the contrary. In 2014 our side had people speaking into the night and it was sufficient to scare the legislature out of the mood for more gun control until the whole bump stock/red flag shit started with a dump truck full of Bloomberg and Clooney money.

The legislature doesn't do shit unless the leadership has been paid. Someone is cutting DeLeo a check right now. If we are lucky maybe the new US Attorney will send the porker to the club fed weight loss center.

Not "for who" but "by whose authority?".

Was wondering if another middle aged white guy would help or hurt the situation. If it helps I’ll clear the schedule. Will have to leave by 2;30 or so though but can get there a little early.
Being there at all is better than not. Besides by then all the Moms will be ready for their wine and Xanax after thinking about those awful guns getting them triggered.

Show of numbers has counted in some situations. Remember the ill-fated regulations on shooting exhibitions?
Just think if thousands showed up. It would certainly have an effect. If tens of thousands showed even better. If an amount showed up to fill every seat before the moms did that would sure be great and I'd say it would send them a message. Although with our corrupt legislators they'd say look at these meanies. They didn't even leave any seats for the poor moms to sit.

These hearings and time make me want to vomit.. people who are actually productive to this state are working, the brainless busy bodies (moms demand blah) who are 100% worthless in life and have nothing else to do except drink wine and gossip have nothing else better to do ... we are long overdo for an uprising... who is running this state and do they realize how absurd this is? I wish every company would high tail it out of here and leave these economic poachers holding the bag of garbage..

Just think if thousands showed up

This, but...

It would be reported as in the hundreds in the little less-biased media coverage there is.

If only they gave more notice and didn't have it at an unusual August date and during work hours.

If this hearing is so important schedule it so you get the maximum feedback from Everyone? Hmmm. [banghead]

These hearings and time make me want to vomit.. people who are actually productive to this state are working, the brainless busy bodies (moms demand blah) who are 100% worthless in life and have nothing else to do except drink wine and gossip have nothing else better to do ... we are long overdo for an uprising... who is running this state and do they realize how absurd this is? I wish every company would high tail it out of here and leave these economic poachers holding the bag of garbage..
That's all part of the plan. They don't really want to hear any opposing opinions against their agenda to wrest more power from the people.

Back
Top Bottom