Get Woke go Broke!

Mudflap621

NES Member

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v18sMcmJ-NQ

I thought this was a good listen and I think it’s going to be one of the best ways for us to be heard. I personally have dropped or switch a lot of services around over the last year or so as I don’t believe I should be spending money with companies that are actively working to take away my rights and freedoms. I’ve had a lot of conversations recently with friends and acquaintances about these same things and it’s amazing that most just shrug and say it’s not gonna change, we’ll their the cheapest, it’s convenient yada yada.

I was gonna add in the boycott list here but it kept coming up with an error saying not enough space on the internet so I gave up. Keep pounding it home guys, get your friends and family to get off the easy train and spend their money with like minded individuals.

where is gun book ? What Ever Happened to GunPal ?
Wheres the Credit Card companies offer deals on gun stuff like 5% back on ammo purchases this month.

Im computer stupid
Where do we go besides google , Amazon, facebook, Youtube ectect

What search engines should I be using ?
Gun friendly computer and phone companies?

Im ready just dont know how or where

where is gun book ? What Ever Happened to GunPal ?
Wheres the Credit Card companies offer deals on gun stuff like 5% back on ammo purchases this month.

Im computer stupid
Where do we go besides google , Amazon, facebook, Youtube ectect
I hear you it’s not as easy as it sounds and I’m slowly trying to figure out certain outlets myself.

I have recently started using DuckDuckGo instead of boogle and no complaints yet.

Amazon, Netflix, Disney subscriptions are all gone. It’s amazing how many people on here still list Amazon when suggesting products. I admit up until a few months ago it was the first place I looked but after seeing what their capable of and willing to do against us why we still supporting them? I can find almost always find the same stuff from another vendor for the same prices it might take an extra few minutes that’s all.

Social media’s been gone for decade or more. I gave up Facebook when it left the college campus.

phone and computer companies you got me lol.

I do think every little bit helps and a lot of people gotta get off the easy train and put their money where there mouth is.

Companies are going to go where they think the money is.
Amazon for many is a tough one to break from.
I dont think they are as good as they used to be. Im not funding as many choices
Although there same day or next day delivery on parts/products no one else has is tough to walk away from.
I often go with who has what I want/need when I want/need it for a price im willing to pay.
Sadly thats Amazon too many times.
When I have time to wait I will look else where

Finally, it seems there are some consequences for virtue signaling. Till now, you could do or say literally the dumbest shit and nothing would happen. Imagine being a Harvard (or other Ivy League school) student that lent your name to a group supporting Hamas. Now your name ends up on corporate blacklists. Oops.

It looks like Victorias Secret learned their lesson and has moved away from the dark side:

It amazes me that a lingerie model with a cock and balls hanging out doesn't sell to mainstream women and mainstream men don't find it sexy either. Who knew!!

At some point, people have lives beyond their gun hobby, habits and fetishes. It’s almost impossible to unwind the intermingled connections of commerce and single issue politics.

On a practical and proactive front, spend your pennies where you want and give your time and money to causes you like.

Being reactive and boycotting is not very effective or satisfying in the long run. There are huge multiples in addressable market size (population and discretionary income) vs gun nuts that retailers and others are chasing.

They honestly don’t miss the sales. Especially to the NES skinflints/bottom feeders😎

In 2024 you would have to be a company of utter buffoons if you aren’t hiring someone to dig into the online presence of a potential spokesperson. People specialize in doing that. Heck, most 12 years olds could do it for you on their phones while simultaneously watching TikTok videos and texting with their friends.

In 2024 you would have to be a company of utter buffoons if you aren’t hiring someone to dig into the online presence of a potential spokesperson. People specialize in doing that. Heck, most 12 years olds could do it for you on their phones while simultaneously watching TikTok videos and texting with their friends.
That is utterly retarded by them

Back
Top Bottom