"Get these guns off the street"

Serapis

Navy Veteran
What in the hell does that mean? I am so sick and tired of hearing this from all of these anti's. So their answer to this is to create more gun laws for LAW abiding citizens.

Is it that hard to realize the "guns on streets" are not the AR's in my safe? How F'in stupid do you have to be not to get this.

I'd like to put a microphone in Joe Biden's head to record the one long continuous fart noise that comes from it.

Biden Says Gun Control Votes 'Only the Beginning'

You are right, sir, it's the beginning of the end of your political future. Asshat.

Only just the beginning.

Only just the beginning.

Only just the beginning.

Only just the beginning.

Just keep playing his words to everyone who pooh-poohs you when you say "slippery slope".

I've always been a firm believer in Guns On The Streets™. Imagine a world where firearms are just lying about on back roads and in alleys, just waiting to be picked up, treated with tender care, and then fired *sigh* [grin]

Whenever someone says Guns On The Streets™ I just imagine AUG's and full-auto M16's leaning against brick walls, and I smile....

I've always been a firm believer in Guns On The Streets™. Imagine a world where firearms are just lying about on back roads and in alleys, just waiting to be picked up, treated with tender care, and then fired *sigh* [grin]

Whenever someone says Guns On The Streets™ I just imagine AUG's and full-auto M16's leaning against brick walls, and I smile....

I find them all the time in the street. And in piles of stuff, dumpsters etc. But I'm also playing Borderlands 2, and I find grenades in toilts on here lol

I had just read this and had to step outside I was so pissed. I have been saying this all along. This has been planned for a long time but nobody would listen. These people are pure evil tyrants and know no bounds. The resolve of true patriots will be loud and clear. Keep pushing Keep pushing. They want a reaction and most know that. We will not give it to them in the way they want. We will wait, we will watch and they will continue to push. The resistance will grow stronger our resolve united. They will lose, we will win, on our terms not theirs.

on this one I have to agree. if you are going to leave your guns on the street, they could get run over, rained on, kids could pick them up, gang bangers could steal them. Very irresponsible to do so. I would recommend keeping them on you or at home!!!

I had just read this and had to step outside I was so pissed. I have been saying this all along. This has been planned for a long time but nobody would listen. These people are pure evil tyrants and know no bounds. The resolve of true patriots will be loud and clear. Keep pushing Keep pushing. They want a reaction and most know that. We will not give it to them in the way they want. We will wait, we will watch and they will continue to push. The resistance will grow stronger our resolve united. They will lose, we will win, on our terms not theirs.

Until someone goes postal and snipes Bloomberg, Feinstein, or Giffords (again). The left is hoping for another "tragedy" they can exploit to further their agenda. Let's just hope gun owners are patient, patient, patient, and don't (prematurely) take something into their own hands.

Let me help decode. "The Streets" = "In private ownership"

+1

Keep pushing, and you'll really get to see what "guns on the street" looks like.

+1

I've seen guns in the street! A private road on someone's property counts, right? At the car shoot, there were LOTS of guns on the streets leading toward the firing line!

...it was beautiful...

Back
Top Bottom