Get the shot or get discharged

Screenshot_20211130-213459_Instagram.jpg

f*** these people. If they do this, im gonna get all the unvaxxed guys together and make a formation in uniform on the sidewalk across from the armory all weekend, just stand there and wait for the news.

View attachment 547650

f*** these people. If they do this, im gonna get all the unvaxxed guys together and make a formation in uniform on the sidewalk across from the armory all weekend, just stand there and wait for the news.
I can't believe they included IRR in the order.

I can see some IRR dude, a hundred pounds overweight, hair down to his butt, saying, "Yeah? Or what?"

It's a volunteer service and no one made them sign the dotted line. Part of that contract is mandatory medical stuff. We couldn't even refuse the flu vaccine.

I'm not saying right or wrong, just what they willingly signed up for.

I did learn to know what your signing thanks to the military.

USMC 2000-2004
OIF Feb2003-Aug2003
2311 (ammunition technician)

It's a volunteer service and no one made them sign the dotted line. Part of that contract is mandatory medical stuff. We couldn't even refuse the flu vaccine.

I'm not saying right or wrong, just what they willingly signed up for.
As the federal judge in Florida pointed out, only approved medication can be mandated. And the Pfizer EUA vaccine is not the same as Pfizer's fully approved Comirnaty, even if they have the same formulation.

As the federal judge in Florida pointed out, only approved medication can be mandated. And the Pfizer EUA vaccine is not the same as Pfizer's fully approved Comirnaty, even if they have the same formulation.

The anthrax vaccine was another contentious point during OIF deployment. There’s plenty of correlation between AVIP and COVID vaccine with minor nuances between them.

Federal & state gov.s LEVERAGING its citizenry & personnel. :(
As barnbuilder posts above in thread; The left wants to ruin anyone's life that doesn't agree or comply!
Good luck & best wishes..

Progress, but not the one applying to military. The DoD contractor vax mandate is being applied through contract clause to the employees of defense contractors.

As I understand it, the routes Bidens puppeteers are using to force vaxing are by order to members of the executive branch (the military, in terms of this thread), OSHA regulation change and DoD contractual clauses affecting their contractors. Am I missing any?

ETA: I was - GSA contractual clause passed to federal contractors, not just DoD. Any more?

Last edited:
"Air Force, First in Flight!" [angry]

WASHINGTON -- The Air Force has discharged 27 people for refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine, making them what officials believe are the first service members to be removed for disobeying the mandate to get the shots.

The Air Force gave its forces until Nov. 2 to get the vaccine, and thousands have either refused or sought an exemption. Air Force spokeswoman Ann Stefanek said Monday that these are the first airmen to be administratively discharged for reasons involving the vaccine.

She said all of them were in their first term of enlistment, so they were younger, lower-ranking personnel. And while the Air Force does not disclose what type of discharge a service member gets, legislation working its way through Congress limits the military to giving troops in vaccine refusal cases an honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions.

Last edited:
(I did not read the entire thread, so maybe this has already been covered?)

There are several Marines refusing to get the shot on the basis that doing so is not a lawful order because none of the vaccines are approved by the FDA.
They have JAG support, but are getting ignored at the higher levels.
Repeated Request Mast (not sure if non-naval services have an equivalent?) and UCMJ Article 138 submissions are being stonewalled.

My son and I had an argument about this yesterday. He is in the medical field, was a flight paramedic for 13 years and now a year away from getting his degree as a Physicians Assistant. He has also never served in the Military. He kept arguing about how safe the vaccine is, and refuses to understand a persons right not to get the shot. I kept trying to explain that this isn’t about losing a job, but about getting a Dishonorable Discharge! Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed by his lack of understanding what the stigma of a DD is!

And while the Air Force does not disclose what type of discharge a service member gets, legislation working its way through Congress limits the military to giving troops in vaccine refusal cases an honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions.

I've always liked "Father and Son" when the outcome is not so drastic and there is still a chance. [cheers]

Someone did a congressional inquiry and got the standard congressional inquiry reply.

Have read many and have been subject more than one. They're cute.
Congressional inquiries have changed.

During my active duty time (1986-89), congressional inquires were passed down directly to the local battalion/squadron-level commander. There was a 24 hour window to respond, and you better not be late. You also better not BS in your reply.

This response looks like the process has been BS'd to the Nth degree, by someone paid to BS.

Last edited:
Congressional inquiries have changed.

During my active duty time (1986-89), congressional inquires were passed down directly to the local battalion/squadron-level commander. There was a 24 hour window to respond, and you better not be late. You also better not BS in your reply.

This response looks like the process has been BS'd to the Nth degree, by someone pay to BS.

The last paragraph looks like higher level cheesedick boilerplate language. Perhaps the USAF does things differently. It could also be that the person submitting the inquiry was in HQ USAF. Given the amount of detail I've seen on the active Army side in discussions on another board, the response looks average. All that information is out there in the commander's hands.

The timeline we had would vary, and typically depend on how long it took to cycle down the chain once it hit post. Usually no more than 72 hours to get the finished response back to brigade for a review and then submission. The bn XO would gather the facts and draft up a response, occasionally asking an interested party to review for accuracy, and then push to the commander for refinement/approval. After the boss got done with it, it would go to the brigade S1 and JA for a quick review before coming back down for signature.

For a vast majority of them, no more than three individuals at the battalion level had any knowledge of the inquiry and the total work load was maybe one/two hour's worth of collective work amongst mainly two people. They just aren't the big stress monster that a lot of junior enlisted folks think they are nowadays. A distraction at worst, but it did occasionally help us find things we were missing or occasionally help us find out the Paratrooper's real issue(other than the fact he didn't actually come to one of us for help first).

The most amusing one we got was a presidential inquiry. We had already answered a congressional inquiry on this individual we were separating and the individual had actually already been separated.

Dear President Obama, :rolleyes:

Private X was punished under article 15 UCMJ for X. He was further punished under article 15 UCMJ for Y. He was separated with a General Under Honorable Conditions discharge in accordance with Army Regulation 635-200, Enlisted Administrative Separations, Chapter 14-12B, Patterns of Misconduct on (insert date in the past).

Last edited:
I think a lot of guys are probably taking advantage of this as an easy way out as it applies to the Marine Corps. The Marine Corps is a cult. If you want to get in/stay in the cult, you'll do some crazy shit, the least of which would be taking the COVID shot. If you wanted out, this was an easy out.

Happy I got out. Id be on year 19 if I stayed in. All would of went poof...just like my unvested fire pension

Back
Top Bottom