• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get involved, contact your Senators

Senator Ayotte,

Be aware, your constituents are very closely watching your votes on the upcoming gun control measures.

New Hampshire, as a liberty minded state, does not expect that you will support ANY further restriction on our 2nd Amendment rights.

The only people affected by any new measures will be "law abiding" people, you and I both know that criminals do not abide by the law.

Nothing that I have read would have prevented a situation such as Sandy Hook. Tragic as it was, legislation can do nothing to prevent evil deeds by evil men.

Supporting tighter gun laws will place you in the position of having to defend your votes in New Hampshire, I cannot imagine that would be an enviable position.

Your positions are important and your votes may well affect our votes in the next election.

And if you live in the Commiewealth, after contacting our Senators contact those other senators who could vote one way or the other and wait to see which way the wind blows. If you call them you often do not need to tell them where you live or any contact info. Just express your desire for which way they should vote.

Back
Top Bottom