German Shepherd believed to be intentionally shot to death, actually killed by another dog

"The veterinarian said it is not unusual for a fatal dog-on-dog mauling to be mistaken for a gunshot, Solomon and Jaguga said." Really???

Wait, wat??? Granted I haven't seen a lot of shot dogs, but I've seen a couple mauled ones and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't confuse a mauling for a gunshot....

Wait, wat??? Granted I haven't seen a lot of shot dogs, but I've seen a couple mauled ones and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't confuse a mauling for a gunshot....
This exactly....

I am no expert. But whoever made the determination that it was a gunshot must have been some kind of “expert”. How hard is it to tell gunshot wounds from a mauling??? Unless someone was using a M2 Browning, and even then.

The whole thing was pushed as a gunshot by the owners, police and the news. How does it jump straight to a gunshot? And once again we as a community are blamed because people are stupid and let it slide.

This exactly....

I am no expert. But whoever made the determination that it was a gunshot must have been some kind of “expert”. How hard is it to tell gunshot wounds from a mauling??? Unless someone was using a M2 Browning, and even then.

My old business partner used to tell the story of how the 1911 was developed (remember - NINETEEN ELEVEN) so that in Vietnam they could knock the VietCong right off their feet - even if you hit them in the arm. If you hit COM, it basically turned them inside out.

He was in the CG Reserves, so he knew stuff. ROFL!!!!

Based on his factual recollection, I'd say a single gun shot - assuming it was from a 1911 - could look very much like a mauling. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom