• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

German Army Firearms Safety

800px-040610-N-1823S-348_G36andpracticenade.jpg

I saw this picture on Wikipedia’s article about the German Army. It has the caption, “A German infantryman stands at the ready with his G36 during a practice exercise in 2004.” I thought it was funny.

I have a good friend, who’s an officer in the German Army, maybe I should ask him just what the guy with the rifle was practicing to do, by pointing the muzzle at his buddy.

In any event, maybe we could think up funny captions for the picture. I can’t think of one right now.

Cheers,
Patrick

(Moderators, I was going to place it in the Off-Topic Forum, but it seemed loosely gun related. My apologies if I have put the thread in the wrong forum. Please move it if it should be elsewhere.)

I must be hallucinating. Did my husband just start a thread?! [shocked]

Now hun- you'll have to check with Fritz, but I do believe that the instruction goes like this," OK, see, now I'm the American at Oktoberfest, and I'm sneaking up to steal your beer, right, now, what do you do? Anyone?"

Back
Top Bottom