• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

German Armed Forces Missing Tens Of Thousands Of Rounds Of Ammunition

Reptile

NES Member
Germany's military confirmed Friday 60,000 rounds of ammunition are unaccounted for, along with another 48,000 rounds from an elite special forces unit with connections to right-wing extremism, reported DW News.

I'm of German descent. Don't know of any Germans who could count that high. Jack.

The ones that I know tend to switch to scientific notation for anything over 9.

Still this sounds like maybe a single pallet is just lost in the back of a warehouse somewhere when the shipping label fell off.

It’s funny how they making such a big deal out of that when the average gun store before corona lock down easily has that much in stock.....

Germany's military confirmed Friday 60,000 rounds of ammunition are unaccounted for, along with another 48,000 rounds from an elite special forces unit with connections to right-wing extremism, reported DW News.

Excuse me, I know I'm new here, but.... did anyone check with Yves Rausch, the German Rambo?

NINTCHDBPICT000596076529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom