• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Geraldo Embarrasses Himself and Fox With What He Just Said About AR-15s

I think 90% of the reporters, tv talking heads etc use assault rifle, assault weapon, etc just because they have group think. They really don’t know anything about guns so assault rifle, clips, high powered rifle, etc are used unintentionally because they don’t know the topic.
Correct. That’s why I posted that.

Correct. That’s why I posted that.

Look at the lawmakers too. Of course McCarthy the shoulder thingy that goes up woman. But Diane degette from CO wanted to ban plus 10 mags because “people will use them and shoot the bullets from them and over time they’ll go away because they’ll have already been used”. The twit had a bill in congress and thought mags were like disposable cameras. Bloomberg thought ARs were full auto.

That’s one reason why nearly every gun control law is little more than a nuisance. They ban whatever and gun owners and companies have work around within days.

If there are levels of yellow journalists, Her-aldo would be near, if not at, the apex.

Look at the lawmakers too. Of course McCarthy the shoulder thingy that goes up woman. But Diane degette from CO wanted to ban plus 10 mags because “people will use them and shoot the bullets from them and over time they’ll go away because they’ll have already been used”. The twit had a bill in congress and thought mags were like disposable cameras. Bloomberg thought ARs were full auto.

That’s one reason why nearly every gun control law is little more than a nuisance. They ban whatever and gun owners and companies have work around within days.
Exactly. That’s what I’m saying.

Why FOX keeps him around I have no idea, at least the Amazon girl who usually fills that seat is some what smart. I saw that live and I was just hoping Gutfeld would jump across the table and beat the shit out of Geraldo.
I don't know if you have noticed but Fox is controlled opposition - as are most of the successful "conservative" platforms - like The Daily Wire, The Blaze, Turning Point USA, etc.

It sounds a lot like, those in charge. Need to take a class on what words mean in the Constitution.

They just twist and change the meaning of the words to reflect what they want. A few years back they updated the meaning of Assault Rife.

assault rifle​

noun

: any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire
also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

Definition of ASSAULT RIFLE

Back
Top Bottom