• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Georgia homeowner shoots, kills 3 masked teens, deputies say

TC McQuade

NES Member
Georgia homeowner shoots, kills 3 masked teens, deputies say

Three teens in masks were shot and killed by a homeowner Monday morning in Rockdale County, Georgia, authorities said.

Investigators determined that the juveniles, one age 15 and two age 16, were involved in an exchange of gunfire with the White Oak Court homeowner shortly after 4 a.m., the Rockdale County Sheriff's office spokesman, Deputy Lee Thomas said, in a statement emailed Monday afternoon.

All three juveniles were from Conyers, Thomas said. WSB-TV said two of them were brothers.

The juveniles allegedly approached the residence and attempted to rob three people in the front yard, Thomas said. One of the attempted robbery suspects brandished a gun and fired at the residents before the homeowner returned fire, according to the statement.

The robbery victims were not injured in the shooting. No charges have been filed.

"They did discover masks on the young men," the sheriff said. "That rose our suspicions."

Levett said the homeowner, who has not been identified, is in his late 40s to early 50s. WSB-TV reported he is a truck driver.

And of course CNN's BS version:

One neighbor told CNN affiliate WSB he heard someone asking for help.

"I heard a guy yelling for help. 'Help me help me, I'm dying, I'm dying, help me, help me," Brian Jenkins told the affiliate.

Another neighbor said they ran out to help after they heard what sounded like five shots from a handgun.

"Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle," Carlos Watson told WSB. "And it was a slew of shots that came out."

Georgia is one of at least 10 states with self-defense laws that include language stating a person may "stand his or her ground," according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Stand your ground laws allow people to respond to threats or force without fear of criminal prosecution.

The Dems don't want homeowners to defend themselves so that the robbers survive the incident, but are imprisoned so they can be indoctrinated and vote Democrat.

Like illegal immigration, prisons are the Democrats growth strategy.

oh but the perps were teens so this is not going to be good...and one mother lost two stupid sons. So we all know how that will play out in the media.

MA is so effed up in their thinking. Every state should have a "stand your ground" or "castle doctrine" statute that allows one to protect themselves and their family.

MA has castle doctrine....but once you're outside, you have a duty to retreat

Thats still fvcked up.....why should anyone have to give in to criminal behavior and retreat from anyplace, public or private that they are lawfully occupying.
It goes against the grain of nature to deliberately allow criminals free reign.

WCVB Channel 5's facebook thread on this incident initially labeled the dead teenagers as 'victims.'

After a LOT of pushback on their page, they've changed it to "teens".

They always have to inject their leftist anti gun bias to try and manipulate a story to fit their agenda.

1umq1x.jpg

Unpossible he used an AR to defend himself. Have lost count of how many times I've been told no one needs an AR to defend themselves. Guess they were wrong?

"Stand your ground laws allow people to respond to threats or force without fear of criminal prosecution."

This is not even remotely accurate.

watch this video, the neighbor is articulate, knew what was going on, describes hearing the return fire and describes it as an AR...knew the homeowner had one, saw the deputy walk away with it.

Family identifies 2 teens accused in attempted robbery who were killed

This guys testimony proves that AR's are an effective self defense weapon.
One guy with AR sucessfully defends himself against 3 people with guns who had intent to shoot. And, I might add no one else got hurt. I do not think CNN will want to be anywhere near this.

Still talking about Stand-Your-Ground when it appears the masked teens shot first. One does not have to retreat when being shot at to invoke self-defense. Ain’t no SYG case. A 4am robbery? Anyone thinking they were heading off fishing and the teens wanted their minnows?

Back
Top Bottom