• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Georgia gun dealer out

Oh I’m sure, it’s just funny watching him try to explain or clarify his own lies on tv.
Yes.

I'll bet he'd be the type of guy that would open a Ferrari or other exotic car dealership in some back woods, coal country mining town, then wonder why he's not selling cars to the local public.

He knows exactly what he's saying.....he's just not telling the truth.

He got into the wrong market in the wrong place and his brick and mortar shop business failed.

If he had been selling much more affordable guns, we'd probably never have heard about him as he'd be making money and shutting his yap.

There's plenty of places online to sell high end guns without having a storefront, there's several machine gun dealers online that deal with exotics and extremely high priced guns. There's also auction houses.

The guy is just trying to justify in his own mind, his lack of prior planning in operating his business.

I doubt anything he sold was “exotic” he just sucks at business…. 🤣

I run a Toyota dealership but I'm gonna close it down because someone might drive drunk and kill somebody
My Mom had a brand new 1968 Toyota Corolla. It came from the only Toyota dealer North of Boston, at the time. At the time they were also a MG & Triumph Dealer. They're still around, a little out of the way shop. Burnetts MG Garage in Wenham. I wonder what would've happened if they were able to hold on to Toyota.

It would not surprise me if his shop was already doing poorly (financially) and he chose this "out" to try to look like a "hero" (in his own presumed way).

Last edited:
Just saw an interview with this GA guy on the Carl Higbie show (Newsmax).

Idiot guy: “I think everyone should have a gun, we have no 911 here or any police that will respond on time. It’s up to the individual to protect themselves.”

CH: “Then why did you close your shop? I’m confused. You might’ve just taken away someone’s ability in that area to defend themselves.”

Guy: “I stopped selling my guns because they were high quality guns, special forces type stuff, 50 cals and PCC’s, not Highpoints or S/W’s. I sell like the Porsche of guns, things that are made to withstand extended attacks.”

“I didn’t sell assault weapons, I sold defensive weapons. My weapons are only for defensive purposes.”

Carl Higbie: “But Sir that doesn’t make any sense.”

Idiot: “But they’re real quality and therefore not something that should be sold to people.” 🤷‍♂️

I’m paraphrasing ^^ but this guy is all over the map, I don’t think he even knows what the hell he’s saying.

I have a great idea! Why doesn't the guvmin require people to not only have guns that only work with their owners, but also only work in defensive situations!!

Stop trashing the guy for finally coming to terms with his conscience…….

Now just track every firearm that he has sold or transferred and when that shows up as being used in a crime then he should be criminally charged and face countless law suits.

Beyond hypocritical. Good enough to make money through the pandemic but now, “just because you pass a background check doesn’t mean you can be trusted…..” or something like that….

What an effing cuk.

My Mom had a brand new 1968 Toyota Corolla. It came from the only Toyota dealer North of Boston, at the time. At the time they were also a MG & Triumph Dealer. They're still around, a little out of the way shop. Burnetts MG Garage in Wenham. I wonder what would've happened if they were able to hold on to Toyota.
Was it a good car? I heard something about their reputation for reliability really started coming around the 80s

I can’t spell worth a shit. Burn all the dictionaries
I can't help myself to the burgers and fries. Ban McDonald's now!

Was it a good car? I heard something about their reputation for reliability really started coming around the 80s

I can't help myself to the burgers and fries. Ban McDonald's now!
It was an awesome car. I remember the track for the drivers seat coming lose and my Dad didn't have a wrench to tighten it. We had to go to Sears and buy the weird "Metric" wrenches. My Mom loved that car. My Dad decided to surprise her and sold it to some guy at work for like $300.00 because he had bought her a brand new Dodge Aspen. She's still pissed off about it.

Back
Top Bottom