1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Georgia girl, 6, dies after brother accidentally shoots her in head

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by commodon, Apr 12, 2019.

1. bullseye

bullseye NES Member

Grid 17S with bugout longterm shelter and great fi
    This thread would have been best left at one post with a RIP Little angel rather than everyone outing themselves for their true colors. Maybe its best to go look in a mirror for who you are. When a parent loses a child because of their own carelessness or just because its an act of God/accident, they have already paid the worst sentence possible. What a bunch of ignorant phucks exist on this site. Used to be a hell of a lot higher bar we held ourselves to. You all should be ashamed of yourselves!

2. Woodsy

Woodsy NES Member

The mothers it responsible and reckless behavior caused this. Their should be some punishment and what that is I’m not sure, min she should lose here right to own a firearm since she has proven not to be able to take on that responsibility

BigTimber likes this.
  3. xtry51

xtry51 NES Member

Ah the old "I get to determine who is suitable to exercise a natural right" routine. And here I was thinking this was a gun forum.

M60, Jason Flare, whacko and 6 others like this.
  4. AntiHippie

AntiHippie

Some people just beg and plead for more government control of their lives. When you have a great nation like America, there’s bound to be those that hate it. Some idiots just abhor the concept of liberty and need someone to tell them what to do and how to live. We should treat them fairly - we don’t know if their mothers did drugs while pregnant, or they got dropped on their heads, or just a poor result of the genetic lottery.

5. BigTimber

BigTimber NES Member

Fair to say the owner of the firearm has already proven their suitability.

M60 likes this.
  6. CatSnoutSoup

CatSnoutSoup NES Member

[​IMG]

:emoji_tiger:

M60, fishgutzy and Jason Flare like this.
  7. xtry51

xtry51 NES Member

Just proving my point you dont believe in natural rights or that losing a child in a accident is up punishment enough for a lifetime. You still feel the need to insert yourself into a terrible situation to make it worse.

M60, Jason Flare and Roland Deschain like this.
  8. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

We should punish the manufacturer of the gun, if they didn't make the gun, then her or her husband wouldn't have left it in the car to begin with!

M60 likes this.
  9. allen-1

allen-1 NES Member

We should punish the manufacturer of the car. If the car didn't exist, the gun and the children couldn't have been left there together.

Seriously folks. This is a tragedy. And if you've lost a loved one, no matter how, you should be able to have some empathy for the people who've lost their loved one, no matter the cause and just stop - and say a prayer for all involved.

And if you don't believe in prayer, that's fine too - but just stop the freaking cannibalism.

M60 and commodon like this.
  10. Super99Z

Super99Z NES Member

Let's punish the grandparents! Where were they? How did they raise such a negligent person? We must hold someone accountable!

M60 likes this.
  11. fishgutzy

fishgutzy

I live south of the Mason-Dixon. I leave loaded handguns out all the time. But we don't have kids in the house. When family visits, everything is locked up unless it is holstered on my belt. We actually put exterior grade locks on the master bedroom and the room with the gun locker.

M60, BigTimber, Evadd and 1 other person like this.
  12. Evadd

Evadd NES Member

My son is now six; from the time he and I could have any sort of conversation, he's been told that if he ever finds a gun that he is not to touch it and to come get me. When I randomly ask him what he's supposed to do, he repeats that back to me. He's a good kid and listens to me (probably more than he should). I honestly believe that he will do exactly what we've talked about.

I still wouldn't leave him with access to an unsecured loaded firearm.

M60, commodon, oldguy68 and 3 others like this.
  13. M60

M60 NES Member

I think we would all trade a arm or leg to have this little back right now. She looks so sweet.

BigTimber, Evadd and oldguy68 like this.