• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Generator/Small Engine Repair mechanic?

Hey All,

I'm looking for a small engine repair person/shop that is honest, I know a couple in Duxbury/Hanover that are horrible, so would prefer to pay a few bucks to someone who is honest and knows what they are doing and needs the money.

Know anyone who works on gas powered generators in the Pembroke/Kingston area? I think mine has a minor problem as its sat for quite some time and really doesn't start.

Thanks,
JC

take the carb off and clean it. It isn't hard. take the jets out and make sure the passages are open, and you can see light through any holes in the jets

There's a place here in North Attleboro that's always treated me OK....telling me if they can fix something, if it's cheaper to fix it myself or justs buy another one, or if they can, how much it will be up front. J&J Small Engine.

Thanks guys, maybe I'll check it out by myself do some basics, change the gas etc... couldn't hurt to learn a bit more myself as well.

JC

Anyone know of field service mechanic to work on Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine on generator in Lowell/Chelmsford area?
Thanks.

Just thought I'd throw into this thread, for anyone looking for similar small engine/snowblower/etc type work in the Eastern MA / near Boston area in the future.

Paul @ Park Ave Citgo in Arlington is great with small engines. Very nice, very honest guy.

Back
Top Bottom