WTS GENERATOR BRAND NEW.. PREDATOR 4375/3500 WATT...with wheel kit!) - $325

GlockJock

NES Member
NEVER ANY FUEL ADDED! ...it is showroom clean/new...and INCLUDES WHEEL KIT (normally an extra $39 value)...
It is literally brand new / "showroom new" (still has tags attached and is spotless clean)...Retails for at least $389 in stores, plus tax....This is BRAND NEW but just without a box AND it's already assembled and "ready to run".... 'Predator' brand generators run on an awesome Briggs & Stratton engine and these are known for being incredibly dependable, reliable, etc etc...4375 starting watts, 3500 running watts...Fantastic in the winter, etc...We are only selling cuz we moved and the house came with one (sellers didn't want cuz they moved to condo).
This generator is more than enough to run your home and multiple appliances and get you through heavy power outages etc..It is very VERY EASY to run, very easy to "learn" how to use it (it's basically just turn it on and plug your appliances, heater, etc etc in. Comes with wheels already attached (the wheel kit and handle cost $39 plus tax new)....So the retail in a store would be over $460 plus tax...This is new and yours for only $325 cash...Awesome deal for an awesome generator...Fits in the trunk of a good size car or easily in a pickup or SUV etc..
Located in quiet, convenient safe neighborhood on the Lynnfield/Peabody line, just off of Route 1, Route 95, Route 129...Minutes from Route 1A etc etc...call anytime (literally anytime day or night it will go to voicemail if I'm not available so feel free to call anytime), leave message if I can't answer and I'll get back to you quickly..... 617-297-Seven One Eight Three

0430201356.jpg
0430201357a.jpg
0430201357c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom