• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

General site rant.

What would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny Picture and Video of the Day Megathread can't seem to remember that I'm following. I'll get notifications for new posts, then they just stop.

Today I saw the thread on the first page of New Posts without any notifications. I clicked on it and have over thirty pages to go through! There is no way I can do this today. I've got things to do and other plans. I'm going to have to take Monday off just to catch up. It’s really going to get my boss torqued off. Not going to be a good start to the year with him. Especially after what happened last year.

Rant is over, carry on.

If you get a new post notification and ignore it, the notifications stop until you go back to the thread. So basically just click the notification every time it pops up.

Are you looking for the "Jump to New" button on the upper right hand side of the screen? Sometimes if I haven't been to a thread in a while it brings me to the first post. I just click that and I'm right where I left off.

On the 'Plus' side... We're only 3 days into 2021...

• Take a day off to catch up?
  • Use your first vacation week?
  • Just quit the stupid job?

If you quit your job to catch up on "Funny Pictures" you better make the best use of it and transpose it into Greek, then Archaic Hebrew and finally into Sumerian...

1609738798864.png

My apologies for line #7. It is supposed to read "3 triangles and 2 horizontal trumpets"... Or, (in English) "A Babylonian, a Hittite, and a Chaldean walk into a bar..."

Back
Top Bottom