General Mini 14 Thread

Samson released their AC556 style gas block
AC%20Style%20Gas%20Block_7_2_960x960.jpg

I was looking hard for a gas block sight but ultimately ended up with a rail. Now I need to grab a factory front to finish my build. Here she sits in its current configuration. I’ll get around to refinishing the stock eventually… or go Sampson folder 08C8B938-5F6F-4E6F-9A9C-4B0CC5347CAB.jpeg

Give it a try. It’s one of those guns that I just enjoy to shoot. My upgrades were a labor of love. I could’ve sold mine and got a new ranch for cheaper than I have invested but my 182 series is from 1981. Same as me.

Look at a few over the years never took one home. Now I want a SS ranch now after reading people's comments.

I just invested in a Mini 14 Samson folder. The price was right and it seems like a very solid and well engineered product
Should be, supposed to be the same tooling. I scored a genuine Ruger folder back at the last show in Concord, almost dropped when the guy gave be the price. Even told him it was worth more. But he just wanted to get rid of it. There deals at shows. It was even still in the original box.

Good price my deal he has 2 in stock now a blued one and SS one both have plastic stocks . I just ordered a brand new over and under Beretta 686 sporting 20 gauge. My deal said he can order me with the wood stock their in stock so I have too save up the cash.

Back
Top Bottom