General Flynn might get a pardon over missing docs

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
March 15 (UPI) — President Donald Trump said Sunday he is “strongly considering” offering a full pardon to his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

In a tweet on Sunday, Trump suggested the FBI and Justice Department lost some of Flynn’s records related to his charge of making a false statement to the FBI during his testimony as part of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

“So now it is reported that, after destroying his life and the life of his wonderful family (and many others also, the FBI, working in conjunction with the Justice Department, has “lost” the records of General Michael Flynn,” Trump wrote. “How convenient. I am strongly considering a full pardon!”

In September, Flynn’s lawyers said the prosecution was unable to produce an internal Justice Department memo clearing Flynn of being a Russian agent.

A government lawyer on the case, however, declared the claims irrelevant, stating Flynn was not accused of being a Russian agent.

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What he should get is a reversal of his conviction, then a lawsuit settlement against the crooked FBI corruptocrats who framed him. I wish Trump would say that given the facts that have been revealed.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They were exculpatory documents. They proved he was not guilty so they were destroyed.
[wink]
Got it.
President Trump should pardon him and remove government legal protection from the specific JD and FBI dark-staters that prosecuted the fraudulent persecution against Gen. Flynn. Open legal season in the swamp I say.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
NEW COURT DOCUMENTS REVEAL ‘EXONERATING EVIDENCE’ FOR MICHAEL FLYNN
FBI still has not turned over original 302 document that led to Flynn’s arrest

Newly filed sealed court documents include significant exculpatory information about General Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, according to reports.

The Justice Department filed the documents on Friday, which include “exculpatory evidence” for Flynn, an FBI agent told The Federalist.

From The Federalist:

According to the FBI official who spoke to The Federalist, FBI general counsel Dana Boente led the charge internally against DOJ’s disclosure of the new materials.

Boente, who briefly served as acting Attorney General after Trump became president, personally signed off on one of the federal spy warrants against former Trump campaign affiliate Carter Page.

The new documents, which were filed under a protective order by DOJ on Friday, will reflect poorly on the FBI, the official told The Federalist. It is not clear when, or even if, those documents will be unsealed and made available to the public for review.

Alien

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I prefer exoneration as in NOT GUILTY OF ANY AND ALL CHARGES. A pardon is needed if he is found guilty, which at the present time is looking a lot less likely.

usp45ct

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Help me understand. Was he guilty of any serious crime in the first place?

You have modelers and pedophiles walking out of jail due to Covid, and you have a General whose only crime was mixing up dates to an organization intent on jailing him Got it....

Alien

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Help me understand. Was he guilty of any serious crime in the first place?

You have modelers and pedophiles walking out of jail due to Covid, and you have a General whose only crime was mixing up dates to an organization intent on jailing him Got it....
He is guilty of NOT having any dirt on President Donald J Trump!

bigred460

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well all sorts of news today.
The Justice Department on Thursday said it is dropping the criminal case against President Donald Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, abandoning a prosecution that became a rallying cry for Trump and his supporters in attacking the FBI's Russia investigation.

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March 15 (UPI) — President Donald Trump said Sunday he is “strongly considering” offering a full pardon to his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

In a tweet on Sunday, Trump suggested the FBI and Justice Department lost some of Flynn’s records related to his charge of making a false statement to the FBI during his testimony as part of former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

“So now it is reported that, after destroying his life and the life of his wonderful family (and many others also, the FBI, working in conjunction with the Justice Department, has “lost” the records of General Michael Flynn,” Trump wrote. “How convenient. I am strongly considering a full pardon!”

In September, Flynn’s lawyers said the prosecution was unable to produce an internal Justice Department memo clearing Flynn of being a Russian agent.

A government lawyer on the case, however, declared the claims irrelevant, stating Flynn was not accused of being a Russian agent.

A Pardon is bull shit. It lets the FBI off the hook. Flynn was railroaded.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Barr & Durham are channeling Lucy with the football. It all looks good, people are going to pay, we’ll get to the bottom of this, we’ll let this guy go (but no reparations for the millions of dollars and ruining his life).

If the FBI (or any of the other alphabets) roll up on me - I’m not going quietly because my life is over at that point by financial, physical or terminal means - and I’m not going alone.

Before the nay sayers climb on, being arrested for cause, with evidence & warrant is fine followed by a fair trial. I (and none of you) should expect that anymore.

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been following this from day 1. I hope he sues the shit out of these treasonous rat bastards. If you want real analysis on all of this and more go here. Should be a required blog for all of us here:

TayNinh_66

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The judge does not have to accept the motion to dismiss, and from his prior statements against Flynn probably won't. Trump will end up pardoning him.

Top Bottom