• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gen 4 Glocks in Ma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the deal on these? I'm looking for a new carry and I seen a couple Glock4 26s for sale by Ma residents but when I went to the local Firearms dealer he said its not legal for anyone in Ma to own one.

They're legal to own its just the dealer isn't supposed to sell to you
Thus why you usually see them marked up for sale by residents selling

So him telling me I could get my licence taken away was his way of trying to sell me something he could legally sell me? This is all really confusing. How do I go about getting a brand new one if dealers cannot sell them to ma residents?

So him telling me I could get my licence taken away was his way of trying to sell me something he could legally sell me? This is all really confusing. How do I go about getting a brand new one if dealers cannot sell them to ma residents?

You should find a different dealer and be quiet if you do find one. Or pay the ma premium in the classifieds. You won't lose your license for buying a glock.

What is the deal on these? I'm looking for a new carry and I seen a couple Glock4 26s for sale by Ma residents but when I went to the local Firearms dealer he said its not legal for anyone in Ma to own one.

wrong. You can own whatever handgun you want. dealers have some cmr's about what they can sell. These are ignored of course if your job requires you to wear blue and you carry a .40

also donate to comm2a if you think it's dumb that you can't own a common firearm.

Gun store owner is trying to sell you a gun. At best he's wilfully ignorant. More likely he's a run-of-the-mill douchebag and knows that by you asking the question, he might be able to hoodwink you. Gun store version of blinker fluid.

Gun store owner is trying to sell you a gun. At best he's wilfully ignorant. More likely he's a run-of-the-mill douchebag and knows that by you asking the question, he might be able to hoodwink you. Gun store version of blinker fluid.

Are you saying I was a schmuck for buying that dasani blinker fluid? DANG IT!

Thanks for the responses but I'd rather not say the name of the place. Who knows if he frequents these forums. It could have been he was just trying to look knowledgeable and didn't know what he was talking about.

Thanks for the responses but I'd rather not say the name of the place. Who knows if he frequents these forums. It could have been he was just trying to look knowledgeable and didn't know what he was talking about.

Out the shop. Because he or she is not knowledgeable. Probably North Shore Firearms anyways.

And I think it was posted earlier, I'll post it again. Read this: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/37553-MA-Handgun-Compliance-Q-A-Thread-(new)

Out the shop. Because he or she is not knowledgeable. Probably North Shore Firearms anyways.

And I think it was posted earlier, I'll post it again. Read this: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/37553-MA-Handgun-Compliance-Q-A-Thread-(new)

Yup.

And NSF can SMD.

34qjsb4.jpg

knock 5 times, know the handshake, password is bannana

<span style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8000001907349px;">

Last edited by a moderator:
no, glocks are banned in MA. You should just pick up an M&P and be happy they let you own a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom