• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Geissele BCG

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Over the past few days I've seen several references to the Geissele BCG and how good it is.

Does anyone have one or any other first hand experience with one?

They're solid, nothing terribly special. That has more to do with BCGs as a whole though, if they function well and do not visibly degrade the rifles potential accuracy. What more can you hope for?
They have two models the nanocoat (which is pretty damn expensive) and the standard which is in line for what it is. They are both contracted from elsewhere though I do not recall who makes them.

In the scale I rate them A+ function, but if we're honest they are in the expensive compared to other comparable.

Current BCGs I have in current guns:
LMT, Daniel Defense, Geissele, Young Manufacturing, BCM, Colt, FN, Toolcraft, Aero, YHM, Brownells (both Chrome and Nitride) and recently picked up a KAC and PRI set for special projects.
I mention this because If I'm honest the only lemons I've gotten for any of the companies above have ALL (three in total with most recent being two months ago) been from Colt in the last 3 years, but prior to their purchase.
Otherwise they have all been fantastic.

Over the past few days I've seen several references to the Geissele BCG and how good it is.
Does anyone have one or any other first hand experience with one?

to me i made some sense not to play with components, but simply get a complete package that is guaranteed to match perfectly, therefore i bought LaRues and do not regret it at all.

Back
Top Bottom