• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

gc's esee 4

greencobra

NES Member
i got a great surprise a couple of days ago...a fellow nes member sent me a birthday greeting and, if you can believe it, an esse 4 knife! son of a gun, needless to say i was stunned. exactly the one i would have bought myself, see the photo. as mr. enbloc and others who have them already know, a freakin' stout knife, blade edge is sharp as a son of a gun and really ergonomic in the hand in any position.

i gave a heads up to,and asked permission of the sender, if they minded if i posted about it and showed it off. i will keep silent on who gifted it to the old guy. they can out themselves if they wish. but a big thank you goes out for the gift. much appreciated, i love the damn thing!

esee-4(2).jpg

Outstanding knife Mr. Cobra. I love it. We have some very OUTSTANDING members here at NES, especially in the "Knives" forum, and I'm proud to be here with them!

"May it bring you a lifetime of joy, service, protection and meat!"
~Matt

Happy birthday , greencobra! May you be as lucky / cursed as I am with many birthdays (wishes from all 5,000x a year). Great gift! And very kind of your secret admirer :D:p

Happy birthday , greencobra! May you be as lucky / cursed as I am with many birthdays (wishes from all 5,000x a year). Great gift! And very kind of your secret admirer :D:p
thank you! bday is actually a week from today, the 1st. and at my age, one a year is enough, you're young enough to enjoy multiple birthdays. :)

Back
Top Bottom