• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gas Block Roll Pin Needed

I am in the middle of my AR-15 build, and I realized that neither my gas tube or YHM gas block came with the roll pin.
So I cannot proceed until I get one.
In the interest of time, I'd prefer not to mail order one.
Does anyone know of a place north of Boston, southern NH where I could buy the correct roll pin?
Is this something I can purchase as an individual item in a LGS, or would they only be sold with the gas block or tube?

Thanks
Mike

Measure the hole with calipers, or take the gas tube with you. I want to say is .093 or 3/32. I'm at work so I can't check right now.

I am in the middle of my AR-15 build, and I realized that neither my gas tube or YHM gas block came with the roll pin. So I cannot proceed until I get one. In the interest of time, I'd prefer not to mail order one. Does anyone know of a place north of Boston, southern NH where I could buy the correct roll pin? Is this something I can purchase as an individual item in a LGS, or would they only be sold with the gas block or tube? Thanks Mike

Northeast Arms in Peabody stocks most small AR parts like that, give them a ring and see if they have one.

I have one for you. I owe you from that detent spring anyway. Shoot me a pm of you still need one.

That came out great. happy to help.

Is it wrong that interoffice mail help build your AR??? lmao

Back
Top Bottom