• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Garland for AG

Makes perfect sense. Garland believes that a democrat president has the authority to order any executive agency to violate federal law. Garland was one of the 2 in the 7-2 appeals court ruling against Bubba Clinton. Bubba had ordered the ATF to illegally retain 4473 records. Garland stated Bubba could do that despite it being a clear violation of federal law.
added: That is also why Obama wanted him on SCOTUS.
[there are multiple reports that the ATF is currently illegally retaining phone pix of 4473's when they "audit" FFL's.

Last edited:
And his first action will be to dismantle the Spygate investigation. Even if he doesn't, he'll never take up prosecutions.

Wasn't Sally Yates in the lead?
and eric holder!

Garland is the sort of person that, despite his own personal moonbat views, probably will obey and uphold the rule of law while in the DOJ. Probably will tell Pelosi to F.off too.,

hey, it could have been MUCH worse.

Spanz is right on here. See below

The Biden administration has just delivered its first disappointment to criminal justice reform advocates.​

I'm thinking even TJ wouldn't make you guys happy. LOL

Garland sucks
Barr sucks
Sessions sucks

Funny the last 2 listed were picked by "your man." How does that happen?????

I'm thinking even TJ wouldn't make you guys happy. LOL

Garland sucks
Barr sucks
Sessions sucks

Funny the last 2 listed were picked by "your man." How does that happen?????
Little fact: The President has to nominate someone that the Senate swamp will confirm or he will be wasting his time. Does anyone really think that if Trump nominated someone he could totally trust that the person would have been confirmed?

What women. Were you paying attention yesterday? A Biden administration means hot civil war. And for all the surrender boomers that just want to run out the clock under any leader, you may not be interested in civil war but civil war is interested in you. Maybe you should have fought for something when you were younger.

Little fact: The President has to nominate someone that the Senate swamp will confirm or he will be wasting his time. Does anyone really think that if Trump nominated someone he could totally trust that the person would have been confirmed?
Ummmm, hmmm. So everyone who disagrees with the President was clearly appointed because he couldn't name his own clown carnival. And everyone who agrees snuck in???

This is like the police interrogation scene of the first Terminator movie.

The Dems will pressure Justice Breyer to retire and then Biden will submit Garland for SCOTUS

As they should. Don't pull a Ruthie. The bigger concern for us is Thomas. I think he's next-oldest. And not a skinny man by any means.

As they should. Don't pull a Ruthie. The bigger concern for us is Thomas. I think he's next-oldest. And not a skinny man by any means.

Thomas is 72, Alito is 70, Roberts is 65. The next oldest Democrat after Breyer is Sotomayor at 66.

If Biden were to prevail and everyone listened to the surrender boomers cucked and let the nation keep sliding into degeneracy then the Trump appointees would get the Scalia pillow even if they are closet anti-Trumpers. And it would be intentionally obvious. You take the ticket, your ride ends earlier than you expect.

Biden with help from his China friends will get us to Venezuela status very quickly. The give away money program will not last long.

AG? Is that like the SCOTUS consolation prize?
Could be. I usually think of Solicitor General as the consolation prize; or the training wheels bike (it's the place they sometimes park someone on the short-list so the DC players get to know them).

I'm not so optimistic. The Dems will just continue to refine their ballot corruption to the point that every close House and Senate race will be tilted their way.
What "refine" ?? They blatantly stopped the count, ejected observers, figured out how many they needed, and stuffed the boxes to reach that number. On video. With no repercussions whatsoever. What makes you think they need to "refine" anything?

Now you've done it. LOL

Just remember. Not only were conservative courts in several states somehow complicit, so were the 3 judges that Trump put on the USSC.

Back
Top Bottom