• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gander Outdoor safe...wait. What?

Got an email ad for some safe Gander Outdoor had on sale. Always looking for a good deal on extra storage, I clicked over to see what exactly the "deal" was.

Capture.JPG
So I look it over. "Huh. Generic 'safe,' lousy bolts, door organizer...wait. What's that?"

Capture2.JPG

Oh! It's a great place to keep my grenades! You know, just throw a couple on this handy shelf.

Why didn't I think of that!

Who's doing your ad copy for you, Gander?

I guess it’s Better to put ones thinking grenades in a safe instead of simply in a shoe box next to your easy chair.

Ad is not believeable, dude has grenades, linked ammo, and only ONE AR mag???? Plus he keeps his optics detached from his guns and on the top shelf..... Seems like the type of guy who pours red wine on his cereal.

I misread the title and originally thought that someone was selling a safe designed to be used outdoors.
At that point, my question was Does it come with installation where they bury it in your yard? Wait, nevermind. I'll do it myself

A cordless grinder, axe, or can opener works well on the sides. Where you put it depends on what's inside it. Will you need bottom paint to prevent barnacle accumulation?

Uh...for those a bit slow on the uptake, this thread is about the grenades stored in the safe. It is not an endorsement for the “safe” pictured...

I posted a question asking if the grenades were an indication this unit was rated as an explosive ordnance locker. I wonder if it will get past moderation. Remember, don't milk the spoon.

Lol. It looks like the wife keeps her pearls in it too...

Back
Top Bottom