• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Game Boy Advance w/ Super Mario Bros. Deluxe and/or Xbox 360 for AR prebans

Hey all, up for trade is a working GBA w/ Super Mario Deluxw, and a (possibly working) XBox 360. My wife tried to do something nice for me, and bought me a used 360, off of another mom. They obviously did not know what to look for when it comes to the 360, and this one immediately showed me the blinking 3 lights. This differs from the red ring of death though which is pretty much a death sentence with these systems. The blinking 3 lights means that it could just be a bad power supply. The power supply flashes a green light, then stays solid yellow, so that right there does mean that the power supply is bad. All this means is that with a new power supply, this thing can run like a champ.

Will split this package, looking to get at least one preban each. I just put together my first AR, so I would appreciate any generous offers :)

Located in Shrewsbury.

Statement of Legal compliance:
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 20160326_005320[1].jpg
    20160326_005320[1].jpg
    108 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom