Gallery Of Guns / Gun Genie

Retired-LEO

NES Member
I know MANY of you on here know about: Gallery Of Guns / Gun Genie

However for those of you who don't. It is a great way to to buy a gun you don't see in stock from local gun shops.

https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/

Gun Genie is our new state-of-the-art consumer firearm purchasing tool. As one of America's leading and most progressive firearm distributors, Davidson's developed GalleryofGuns.com and Gun Genie to help communicate firearms information to you and offer you an on-line solution to purchase firearms from a "Retailer Near You".

Gun Genie allows you to conveniently purchase that new firearm you have been looking for. This includes the ability to tap into our huge inventory (we sell only to Federally Licensed Firearm retailers in the United States) for many items that you may not be able to see in your local retailers store. Also, ordering using Gun Genie makes sure that you are covered with our GuaranteeD[SUP]®[/SUP]Lifetime Replacement Warranty.

You will obtain instant quotes from six (6) leading firearm retailers near you, be able to put down a deposit on the firearm you want and arrange to pick up your new firearm with the convenience of shopping at home! So sit back and let GalleryofGuns.com do all the work for you on-line.

Wow. That is a good setup. I have been wanting a lever gun for awhile. The first place that popped up is the next town over and it couldn't be any easier.

Isn't this what we are directed to when on four seasons site, and we go their "online store?" To see their stock, that is on davidson's.

Thanks

Isn't this what we are directed to when on four seasons site, and we go their "online store?" To see their stock, that is on davidson's.

Thanks
huh...never knew that, always wondered about their "online store." [laugh]

I've purchased 2 guns through Gun Genie and I absolutely LOVE it. It's probably the closest you can get to an Amazon or other online retailer type experience as all of the FFL info is already hooked up and ready to go, you just pay for the gun and go pick it up without having to coordinate the FFL process much.

Sure, it's great if you want something that no one else might possibly want. Otherwise, it's out of stock or allocated. Or, they ship you the wrong item (i.e. an AR-15 listed with bayonet lug and flash hider, and they *forget* to mention that it's the CA version with a bullet button [rolleyes]

Sure, it's great if you want something that no one else might possibly want. Otherwise, it's out of stock or allocated. Or, they ship you the wrong item (i.e. an AR-15 listed with bayonet lug and flash hider, and they *forget* to mention that it's the CA version with a bullet button [rolleyes]

That's quite an allegation. Do you have any evidence that one of the largest firearms distributors in the nation, and the number 1 Ruger distributor knowingly ships the wrong gun?

As someone who used to sell firearms at retail and who used to participate as a dealer in the GunGenie program, I can tell you that I didn't like sourcing guns from Davidson's. Their prices were always higher than Jerry's, RSR, or Lipsey's. But they are honest folks who will deliver the gun they promise.

In other cases, like when a customer wants a new gun design from a new manufacturer, I would only buy from Davidson's for their lifetime warranty. For example, if you were buying a Tavor when they first came out, (unknown design, unknown manufacturer) buying it through Davidson's was a no-brainer.

In contrast, if you are buying a Glock or S&W, two companies who offer excellent warranties and even pay for shipping, then you are wasting your money paying a Davidson's premium.

Don

Last edited:
I've used the Davidsons Gun Genie several times, but the FFL I was dealing with in Nashua packed up and moved to Utah last year. So far, I haven't found anyone else that beats his prices.

That's quite an allegation. Do you have any evidence that one of the largest firearms distributors in the nation, and the number 1 Ruger distributor knowingly ships the wrong gun?
Don
I can't say that they "deliberately" shipped the wrong gun, but when they tout an AR as having features such as the bayonet lug and flash hider, but fail to mention anything at all about it being a California model with a "bullet button", I feel it is disingenous. As for the rest of my comments, they seem to always be out of the models they list, or list them only as "allocated". When I had an FFL, I loved using Jerry's, or occasionally RSR. If they had a similar site as a "gallery of guns", I'd be happy to give them a try.

Back
Top Bottom