• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Galil Mags modification

kencop93

NES Member
Does anyone know if Galil mags can be modified to fit the Saiga 223. I was told they could, but was wondering if anyone else knows this for sure..

I have been looking for Galil mags for my saiga 223 online and every site i have seen will not ship to Ma. I thought these mags were pre-ban Ma compliant am I right or just confused. Any info would be much appreciated!!

I have been looking for Galil mags for my saiga 223 online and every site i have seen will not ship to Ma. I thought these mags were pre-ban Ma compliant am I right or just confused. Any info would be much appreciated!!

depends.

and whether they are preban or not does not have any relevance to a vendor shipping to MA or not. Most vendors play it safe since Martha has threatened them with legal rape.

You won't find anyone that will ship here. So just find a source who you can get them shipped to outside of MA and then have them ship them in or go pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom