• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GA Mom Says Rittenhouse’s “Bad” Parents Are To Blame; She Is Then Killed By

This mom is very typical of leftist mentality. Quick to criticize everyone around them but they are unable to afford a mirror to examine their own lives.
A great man once said:

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye".

My cousin was a cop for 20 years and hated working holidays. Always family drama and drunkenness going on. People call the cops and 2 minutes after they show up everyone's hating on them, including the people that called.
When I was an LEO (for a very short time) in a much earlier part of my life, They always told us that without doubt the most dangerous situation you can walk into is a domestic disturbance.

AVvXsEiVuXWZFPxdfjp_TMBxg8-xasd025q2wOgEZzG-wf7uiujXnibSG-UaH_Dqwsh91Gd05knMhHW-INQPdA97MqKBLT2MCdu47LBuMCc_vpdUb8tI_jCyFynJ8InpqL7l_sMOiAOQ6GxvklB7M3pGiATukdOyWrODL1hvoyHucsrYiY4vk48Hxu8=w640-h454

A great man once said:

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye".
Brian?

Back
Top Bottom