• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G43 vs SVT 40

Which rifle is more desirable in respects to all the following; provenance, range time, rarity.

• Total voters

Duke91

NES Member
Considering investing in a semi automatic rifle to compliment my collection. I has a personal preference but both rifles have consistently increased in value rather quickly over the past years. Figure I better jump on one soon. Trying to decide which since neither is exactly cheap.

Reading the title I thought it was a choice between an SVT40 and a Glock 43. lol I was like wut?? 👀🤷‍♂️😂
Once in a while my FFL comes across some real rare stuff. I called him a few months ago and asked if he has run across any G43s. He said he had 5 on the shelf. I jokingly asked if the 4th Reich reopened production of the rifle.

The G43 is a beautiful rifle

pix027281119.jpg

If you want to actually shoot it, go for the G43.

If you just want to look at it/own it, I guess I’d probably go with the SVT because it would fit part of my commie collection better.
That’s the other issue, both my commie and Krout collection could use a semi auto, if I hit big on a scratchy a MP40 or PPSH too.

Some tough and sturdy bitches those Russian chicks. Wife material for sure! They got your back and aren't afraid to defend it!

1. Spend 5 minutes listening to one bitch at you
  2. Picture your life moving forward.
  3. Reconsider
If I could bill you for accurately for that advice, you couldn't afford to pay me.

BUT don't let that stop you from getting an SVT40; they're a lot quieter than your new Russian wife.

Back
Top Bottom