• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G43 Holster update

Update

Want most concealment IWB holster for G43.

So, I don't know how I found it on Amazon but this is the holster I got.
i like it and actually got one for my G26

www.tacticon.com

You can't beat the price.
Also if you use code loyal4life25 you'll get 25% off instead of the 20%

Attachments

• 100_0278.JPG
    100_0278.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_0279.JPG
    100_0279.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

That looks half-way decent.

What I find in an appendix carry holster is FAR too many manf's use a behind-3-o'clock clip placement. This puts far too much of hte gun's real estate ABOVE your belt line. For something behind the hip, that's not an issue. The curve of your back hides things well. Right above your family jewels, there isn't as much ability for concealment without a baggy cover garment.

I like the FIST ultra-thin appendix holsters. They're so thin they're stitched like a leather holster. But very deep. Easy to conceal.

Stealthgear.
My shield, g26, 19x, all comfy as hell. Their pricing has come down too.

X2, However the "what holster" posts always turn into a shitshow(especially on FB). You ask 400 different people, you get 420 different recommendations.

I’ve been using this one daily for 3 yrs now. Fits the 43 w/TLR-6 perfectly. It’s soft, almost feels a bit padded (comfortable) against the skin but still very thin, molds around your body, ambidextrous, easy on/off and very well made. Cost me 30.00 I think at Greg's Shop in Natick.

7D03498F-05E8-484F-B976-D2D0DC4A331D.jpeg 016FD10A-1F19-462D-A36C-85EEF43536B6.jpeg

I also have one of those hybrid leather/kydex mix from EBay that cost me like 60.00, and maybe it’s just my thinner build but it always stuck out on my hip at 7 o’clock (L), wouldn’t really bend or mold to my body and wasn’t comfortable for me at all. Anyway, that’s my submission for you, good luck with whatever you choose. Pretty sure we all have a box of unused holsters that sit in the closet.

Found this one on E Bay. Like the hybrid leather with the Kydex. I'll try it.

I find the hybrids more comfortable but the lack of retention off body makes me prefer kydex holsters.

I'm using a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB w/ my G43X. I've found that the longer grip conceals well cause it's thin. Not suitable for pocket carry like my G42 though.

I love my all leather IWB Milt Sparks VM II - extremely comfortable and holds your firearm securely. Also use a leather lined kydex Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB - comfortable, holds your firearm securely and allows you to tuck-in your shirt. I've switched back and forth with both for over 6 years carrying a P938.

while i don't strongside carry, as a kydex snob I've settled on only a few builders that are worth my $$:
-JM Custom
-Darkstar Gear
-High Threat

Tenicor, PHLster and Henry make excellent glock holsters but since they don't build for the 92 I haven't used them nearly as much

MOST concealment? Take your pick of pocket holsters. I think of the G43 as a pocket gun and if I'm going to go to the trouble of wearing a holster, I'll carry something worth sticking in a holster. I do like the G43 for it's pocket capability, so not a slam on the gun.

Been happy with Keyhole Holsters

+1 on Keyhole, I have one for my G19 and it's a great grab and go holster. Very comfortable.

Also have a stealthgear for my Shield which I like and is super comfy, but I wish they made a single clip kinda like the keyhole for a quick grab and go untucked carry

Back
Top Bottom